“Exhalent hotel”

Ranked #275 of 666 Naples B&B and Inns
Ramat Gan, Israel
“Exhalent hotel”
Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

We stay hear for one night and it was more then we expect to get. Nice and warm service with an great area of the city.
Free WiFi, TV in the room, very good breakfast.
We would love to come again in future.

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank mualem

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Miami Beach, Florida
Reviewed November 17, 2013

Booked this B&B through Booking.com which said it had an elevator and each room had a terrace. Picked this for location also. When we arrived we were taken to another building that had NO elevator and had to walk three flights of stairs. You had to place your order for breakfast the night before by using a checkoff list (which they never replaced and you had to keep using the same one by crossing off and checking what you wanted the next day. How do you really know what you want for breakfast the night before??? Breakfast is brought to your room on a rolling cart, so you are not eating with others. When we went to check out in the main building, we saw that they had a nice breakfast room with all the offerings on the table for you to choose.

The room was very large and modern. Bathroom was beautiful, but I had a very hard time working the shower. I don’t think it was installed properly as I flooded the bathroom every time I used it. I definitely do not recommend this B&B.

Room Tip: I would not book this B&B as you don't know what you get until you arrive!
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank sushi3
Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 23, 2013

I booked the Morelli 49 B&B through an online booking site, it was the photos that drew me to book. I liked the look of the Madonna room, the Sex and the City room, etc. etc. On arrival with a friend, we were taken with our luggage to another B&B "over the road". First disappointment! Whilst looking quite new, the other B&B was totally soulless. No pictures, no rugs, and above all, no view or balcony which is what I had been led to believe was part of the Morelli49 deal. My room had two windows. One looked out over the stairwell of the building next door and the other, another well between buildings. The four mornings I spent in B&B No. 2, I had absolutely no idea what the weather was like until I went to my friend's room for breakfast. The breakfast: awful. The first day Max gave us a sheet of paper with a print out of what we could order and told us it was served in the room. We had to fill this in and leave it on the side the evening before with the time that we wanted our breakfast. Another young man came over to B&B No 2 to prepare it. It was never right, probably because during the whole four days we had to amend the original sheet of paper as a new one was never left. Had we stayed in the original B&B we could have sat around a table, interacted with other guests and enjoyed a buffet, taking just what we wanted.
On the plus side, the bed was huge and comfortable. The bathroom was very modern, although the water pressure in the sink was bad. The shower was good, towels were soft and big. Flat screen TV on the wall. One thing I did like, plenty of coat hangers in the wardrobe which had a mirrored double door.
Location was good, in the best area of Naples. We walked everywhere, although there did seem to be plenty of buses.
I have travelled a lot, worldwide, I am in the 60s age bracket, and I can honestly say I have never ended up in another B&B to the one that I originally booked. I found the whole experience totally haphazard. Would I stay again? No!!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
4 Thank chris49
marrakech
Reviewed October 17, 2013

We stayed here for 3 nights in the offsite apartment in September 2013.The apartment was perfect for us (3 friends travelling) its in a great location close to the sea, port, alibus,, hopon off bus route, good restaurants and great shopping. There is no doubt that staying here gave our stay in Naples the wow factor. The place is new and each room has an ensuite and there is a very basic kitchen which is all we required. The beds are very comfy and very clean as we're the bathrooms.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank 8Colleen
Reviewed September 12, 2013

I booked a room for 1 night based on the positive reviews from other guests... Big mistake. the highlights: owner, "max" makes you feel as though you are an imposition and certainly does not know the meaning of hospitality. Bathroom was dirty, lights/ ac didn't work, trouble flushing toilet, breakfast was set out long before eating & items like yogurt were warm, balcony was a joke- you cannot actually step out onto it (I'd call it a big window), very loud at all hours; but the worst was the front door, which had a tricky lock, and had it not been for another guest coming back late in the evening, would have been locked out of the apartment all night. Location was truly the only ok part about it, but do note it's a 20 euro cab from the train station. Don't waste your time or $ on this , truly disappointing

• Stayed September 2013
2 Thank Truthhurts2013
New York City, New York
Reviewed July 9, 2013

We recently stayed for one night at Morelli 49, and loved it! We stayed in the offsite apartment which was clean and modern. The beds were very comfortable and the shower was great. We were three couples traveling together and the offsite apartment was perfect as it consists of three rooms with en-suites. Breakfast in the morning is delicious, and was delivered to our room. The location is close to the beautiful area of Chiaia and walking distance for all the main sights. The accommodation is on a busy road but the windows and shutters blocked out any noise. Salvador was a great host and a pleasure to deal with. I honestly could not recommend this accommodation more highly, it ticks all the boxes and was a pleasant surprise.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank DNic11
Zurich, Switzerland
Reviewed July 19, 2012

Hi
Its a great place to stay if one wishes to be near the city center or the sea. Very good value for money. The owner himself was very helpful.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple