2,154 results
All reviews una hotel piazza garibaldi train station great hotel roof terrace pillow menu free mini bar busy piazza mount vesuvius top floor pizza double glazing modern hotel main station convenient location pastries excellent breakfast
Selected filters
Reviewed May 6, 2019

When you have a trip that is part business and part leisure, usually one tries the business part to be as leisure’s as possible. So, I needed to be as close to the train station in Napoli as possible for 4 days, but really wanted a nice hotel. I decided to take a risk in a chain that I had never heard about - UNA. It was the best surprise of my life. The building was an old immense Palazzo restored, the room was 4m high, with an amazing modern decoration punctuated with old traits of the original construction. Two verandas, the Vesuvius at a distance. Amazing staff, room service, and enormous bed. Only good things. It was an amazing. Experience. It is, of course, because of this excellent experiences that sometimes I completely f*** myself. But it doesn't matter at all. This is one for the annals of history. Loved it and recommend it :)

Room tip: Ask for a crner room, You will have two Verandas it different angles, it will be worth it.
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Luca G, General Manager at UNAHOTELS Napoli, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2019

Dear Guest,
we would like to thank you for taking time to review our hotel. This will help us to monitor the quality of our services.
We are pleased to see that you have a favourable opinion of our Hotel and that we have managed to satisfy all your needs. This is very rewarding and gives us an incentive to go on improving our services.

Reviewed May 5, 2019 via mobile

Firstly, this hotel and its staff were very polite and I enjoyed my stay. The hotel was lovely, I had a single room overlooking Garibaldi square and with the train station across the road it made it a perfect base.
Piazza Garibaldi leaves a lot to be desired. Italian traffic as to be expected, but mattresses run alongside the underground for homeless and walking to the station you have to avoid the human poo on the pavement. There’s also a strong smell of urine! All in all not the best area, but as I said, just use it as a base to get around.
In the middle of the square is an island with a dog kennel on- it belongs to a dog called Bella that a couple of the locals take food to. I’m an animal lover and I did worry about her during my stay- purely because of the area and some of the people i’d seen wandering about. I asked the hotel staff about her and they said she was ok but I know Italians don’t care much about animal welfare so I kept an eye on her anyway.
I’ve seen a few reviews saying the hotel was on a noisy square but you are in a busy port city! So it’s to be expected- I took earplugs and I was absolutely fine.
Breakfast was delicious and the staff were very accommodating. Make sure to stock up on croissants to get you through your day walking round Pompeii or Sorrento!
I wouldn’t go to Naples again but i’d definitely stay in an UNA hotel, they’re excellent value for money.

Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear Guest,
we would like to thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. This will help us to monitor the quality of our services. We have noted that, in general, your comments were positive. However, we were pleased that you also pointed out some elements that you did not feel were up to our high standards. Your comments have given us the opportunity to continue to improve our services in order to make sure that your expectations are fully satisfied the next time you choose stay with us.

Reviewed May 4, 2019

I was so glad that I chose this hotel for our one night in Naples. I chose it because of its proximity to the bus stop from the airport and also to a hop-on hop-off tourist stop. It was indeed perfectly located. What I didn’t expect was the quality of the hotel itself. We got there early and left our luggage and on return our cases had already been taken to our room. The room was fabulous - high ceiling, exposed brick, and the loveliest Juliet balcony over Garibaldi square. The bathroom was slick and modern and there was the usual minibar and safe in the room. Pillows were sparse but if we had felt really strongly about it I’m sure we could have got more. Naples is a crazy place, traffic- and people-wise, but the insulation on the tall window was like magic in terms of blocking out the noise. We ate in the rooftop restaurant which felt really special and service was attentive. The view was interesting too, and continental breakfast the next day was included in the cost and plentiful. I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel and indeed would be happy to look into more Una hotels in future as this place is a such a positive ambassador for the brand.

Room tip: The front-facing rooms with a balcony are great fun for traffic watching!
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Luca G, General Manager at UNAHOTELS Napoli, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2019

Dear Guest,
Thank you for the time you dedicated in writing a comment regarding your stay at UNA Hotel Napoli.
It is always extremely rewarding to receive such positive comments from our guests as they enable us to always keep our standards very high, and we are pleased to know that we were able to meet your expectations.
We thank you for your kind words of appreciation
We are looking forward to welcoming you again in the near future.
Yours sincerely

Reviewed April 26, 2019

We really enjoyed our stay in this hotel, because of quality and cleaness of the rooms and of the all building, because of the excellent location which has, just outside the hotel metro, train, Circumvesuviana and, not far, the ferry to go to Capri and islands.
Very nice and kind staff, notably Francesco and his team at the restaurant and Monica B. at the reception.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Luca G, General Manager at UNAHOTELS Napoli, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2019

Reviewed April 18, 2019

Really handy location for train station, airport bus and metro and also in walking distance of many of the sights. We had a balcony which overlooked a busy junction, but the glazing of the doors provided excellent soundproofing. The linen was clean and regularly changed. The breakfast was good and offered a wide choice. It is also handy for Pizza Fortuna and a range of restaurants close by. The only niggle was having to pay 5 Euros a day for the use of a kettle.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Luca G, General Manager at UNAHOTELS Napoli, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2019