“Worst of the Worst!!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Sant'Angelo

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Naples
Sant'Angelo
You added Sant'Angelo to your Saves list
Via Cavagrado | Serrara Fontana, 80070, Naples, Italy   |
Ranked #164 of 190 Hotels in Naples
Smiths Grove, Kentucky
“Worst of the Worst!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

This was one of the most terrible travel experiences we have ever had!! This hotel is used by the street vendors and the smell of urine and drugs was overwhelming!! The front door was smashed in the the elevator was vandalized, phone did not work, we were expected to have breakfast in our room for 'security' reasons. My wife was so upset with the condition of the Hotel that we stayed for 1/2hr and left!! We lost all our money, which was paid upfront of course. If you want to stay in a dangerous Ghetto this is the place for you!!! We could not stay in this place.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
2 Thank Fritz G

Solo
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2011

I have stayed at this hotel before and found it very pleasant. This time I was alarmed that the first floor appeared to be like a hostel. When I came downstairs I found all of the bedroom doors open and groups of men( some of whom seemed to be workers from the street outside) in each room and on the landing. I use stairs instead of lifts. If I had used the lift I would have been unaware of these men.
I found this a bit threatening. It would be interesting to hear the manager's account of what these men were doing there.

The breakfast was not 4 star standard. It was entirely self service with a coffee machine which you would expect to find in a one or two star hotel. The coffee did not taste good. The orange "juice" was not juice but an orange flavoured drink.
All in all I was disappointed. I have stayed in all of the hotels in Piazza Garibaldi . On this occasion Sant Angelo was the cheapest but I would choose to pay a little more next time and go to the Star Terminus or Una.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars
      Sleep Quality
    • 4 of 5 stars
2 Thank CameronHL

Travelers are raving about these Naples hotels

1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2011

I recently stayed on this hotel for a two night break in Naples. When I arrived I was shocked at it's location which is filthy and felt extremely unsafe even entering the hotel. There was no parking facilities and I had to pay €15 a night for secure parking.
The rooms are dirty with dirty carpets, bed spreads and walls.
After going out for dinner on the first evening I arrived back to my room to find the bathroom floor flooded!!! When I informed staff they told me we had caused this even though the water had cone from the piping behind the toilets but the staff had great fun discussing in Italian how we had caused it. When the problem was fixed we were told it was a systems failure. No apology was given.
The breakfast was appalling, dinning area was dirty with cobwebs and dust everywhere!! The whole decor of the hotel does not match pictures and is extremely uninviting!

• Stayed June 2011