“Different concept but great value and nice atmospehere”
Review of Etto

Ranked #407 of 3,551 Restaurants in Naples
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 29, 2017

We stayed at the Hotel Bellini next door so had dinner here one night (there's a discount for hotel guests and you can put the bill on your room). Idea is fill a plate and pay according to how much it weighs. Buffet style doesn't often lend itself to nice cuisine but have to say this place had a really interesting selection of basics and local dishes (and not pizza and pasta, although there was a little of the latter). Some very tasty vegetarian dishes and some stews. Some very nice wines to select as well. Our kids enjoyed it and they were well catered for although high chairs would be great for the small ones (another family nearby struggled with their toddler like we did). The price is very reasonable too, especially with the discount for staying at the adjacent hotel.

1  Thank Brad D
Write a ReviewReviews (1,147)

Reviewed October 22, 2017

My husband and I were looking for a place to eat; something different... Did not want pizza or pasta that night. Lo and behold, we passed by L'etto. We were greeted by Christina ( a wonderful hostess) and explained the process. She was gracious and patient. It was wonderful dining experience!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed October 21, 2017

I was visiting the Museo Archeologico Nazionale di Napoli with some friends, and believe it or not, not in the mood for pizza that day while in Naples! Luckily we found this place almost right around the corner and were delighted by the choice of dishes. The concept is a buffet style, and the cost of everything whether it's salad, meat or soup are by weight (bread and water are included in the price). There are great options for vegetarians and I believe I saw a few dishes labeled vegan. I really enjoyed the food, the ambiance and the service.

Reviewed October 18, 2017 via mobile

Went here for dinner with my husband. He wasn’t very hungry and I was so it worked out well. There are around 25 different dishes to choose from. Salad, soup, pasta, vegetables, fried treats, meat. All delicious. You serve yourself and pay when your are all done. Prices are reasonable. I highly recommend this restaurant! It is a welcomed change of pace from all the pizza and pasta. Friendly service too! Wish there was one of these in my neighborhood back in the states!

Reviewed October 8, 2017

You choose food to put on your plate. They weigh it. You pay for the weight. The food was lukewarm. The only advantage is that you don't get too much food on your plate.