Rarely have I been able to enjoy a place as much as I enjoyed my week's stay here over Christmas. It was beautifully decorated; my room was warm, clean, comfortable, and laden with artwork. Senora Donna Gabriella was wonderful and Mimo, her restorer son, was most informative and helpful, as was daughter, Anna. Don't miss a chance to stay in this unusual and most beautiful home with only four rooms which may be rented. You'll feel welcomed and loved as only Italians can make one feel. Breakfast in Senora's traditional kitchen (with lots of antique tiles) included blood orange juice, omelettes and wonderful fresh bread. Such a glorious place to spend Christmas! (Don't miss the antique cradle - it's a real star). Strongly, strongly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- B&B DONNA REGINA The perfect place to be in Naples.For slow travellers, tourists and artists.This exclusive bed and breakfast is part of the “Donna Regina Vecchia” convent built in the XIV century according to the willing of the Queen Maria of Hungary. Nowadays a family of artists welcome their guests in this elegant and comfortable B&B situated at the 4th floor of this historical complex.B&B Donna Regina is situated in the heart of the old Naples: the Duomo,the Archaeological Museum, Spaccanapoli, and the most important monuments as well as some of the best Restaurants and Pizzerie are reachable in a few steps. At B&B Donna Regina, on request, you can experience a traditional Neapolitan dinner served in the warm and artistic atmosphere of the antique kitchen.Each room, furnished with original and antique furnishings belonging to the family, has its own individual identity and offer the personal artistic touch of Donna Gabriella.All rooms are spacious and have ensuite private bathroom with shower.B&B Donna Regina offers:Double Rooms, Triple Rooms and Double single use.Two of the double rooms have an overhead gallery with other two single beds.B&B Donna Regina is located in the heart of the old town centre of Naples, close to the Archaeological Museum, the Duomo, Spaccanapoli, and the most important monuments as well as some of the best Restaurants and Pizzerie. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Donna Regina B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Donna Regina Bed And Breakfast
- Donna Regina Hotel Naples