We stayed here 1 night as our flight landed too late to catch our connecting transport. This hotel has good and bad points... unfortunately the bad do outweigh any good. I pity anyone who books this hotel for longer than a one night convenience stay!
- staff are friendly and speak English, willing to help if you need it
- very very close to the airport
- breakfast was included
- we landed very late at night and did not know the area, so got a cab which cost 25euro for a 3 minute ride (!!!!!!) - absolutely outrageous cost when you see how close the hotel is to the airport in the daylight! shocked that cab drivers can get away with it, they are thieves!
- the area the hotel is in is questionable - rubbish everywhere, very busy traffic and not somewhere you could comfortably walk around
- the walls are PAPER THIN... this is no exaggeration! They may as well not bother with walls at all, you can hear every little thing
- the shower was black with mould
- no tea/coffee facilities in room, although they do stock the mini bar which charges extortionate prices for basic sodas and water
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Millennium Gold Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.