“Chic coffee shop ”

Leopoldo Cafebar - Dei Mille
Ranked #21 of 152 Coffee & Tea in Naples
Cuisines: Bar
Description: 75 years of history of the Neapolitan food company famous for its taralli 'nzogna and pepper. The pastry and coffee make it a meeting point for all foodies.
Reviewed September 30, 2016 via mobile

A very chic coffee shop in the middle of Naples old town. Coffee and tea served in colorful cups. A wide selection of pastries and sweets. The place is chic and modern.

Date of visit: September 2016

Reviewed June 27, 2016 via mobile

Best pastry in Naples! The nuvole is amazing, and we bought some almost every day for a week. The gelato is also excellent, and you should definitely try the chocolate and the lemon. Definitely worth a visit.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed November 12, 2015

Full disclosure: I have visited today for the first time and only tried one thing: the brownie. And I would have given their brownie 10 stars! Best Brownie Ever! It's ironic, I live in New York, which is full of brownies and yet, I think I have just tasted probably the best brownie (at least for my taste) I have ever tasted. Perfect consistency, perfectly balanced chocolate flavor. Perfect price: only 1 Euro!! Which is a miracle in itself, considering this is not at the cheapest end as far as cafes in Naples are concerned and considering that comparable brownies in New York can cost almost five times as much! Run to eat your brownies now!

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed October 30, 2015

The sweets are very delicious and good. We first tasted chocolate covered and limoncello cream covered baba and they were very good. Since, it was late we took the sweets for take-out. The next day, we decided to try something else and have a cup of coffee there. When the bill arrived, we discovered that when you order a desert for seat-in the prices are about 1-1.5 EUR more and a cup of cappuccino costs 3 EUR - probably the most expensive cappuccino in Naples. Next time, we will just take sweets to-go.

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed October 29, 2015 via mobile

Stopped by here when trying to find a good place for gelato. This place looks very nice/fancy--def attracts you from the street. I had 1 scoop of Oreo gelato (first time I ever saw that flavor) and it was OK--good texture, but a bit of a funny aftertaste. I also got a slice of something (not sure what it is--its covered in chocolate & has hazelnuts) and it was quite tasty. All in all, it was pretty good but I would probably try a different place next time.

Date of visit: October 2015