1,055 results
All reviews great shopping and restaurants junior suite chiaia district classic hotel side street very nice hotel close to shops recommend this hotel the hotel staff perfect location quiet street rooms are comfortable breakfast buffet is pastries four nights felt very safe beautiful room
Reviewed May 6, 2018

We stayed at this hotel for 3 nights.The hotel is situated in a safe convenient area that is walkable to the water with lots of restaurants. This hotel is also surrounded by plenty of shopping. We were pleasantly surprised with everything about this hotel. Atmosphere was beautiful, the rooms were clean and spacious, breakfast was good and plentiful and staff were helpful and friendly. I would recommend this hotel and definitely stay here again.

Reviewed April 23, 2018

This hotel is a very nice hotel in a excellent location in Naples!
The internal design and the decoration are very elegant.
Rooms are comfortable.Staffs are friendly and very warm.Special thanks to Luigi!
Breakfast is really good .We enjoyed our time there and will be return again!

Reviewed April 19, 2018

The Hotel Alabardieri was a wonderful find. Thanks to all who reviewed this hotel before me.

Even though I have been to Italy many times, I had always avoided Naples. This time I was determined to find a nice place from which I could enjoy the city. This place was perfect.

Spotlessly clean, beautifully decorated and most importantly, located in the best part of Naples. The staff was wonderful and there was a nice breakfast each morning.

I absolutely will stay here every time I am in Naples.

Room tip: We had a superior room which was very nice.
Reviewed April 16, 2018

Hotel Palazzo Alabardieri is a nice little palace located on the quiet side street in Naples centre. Beautiful classic interior. Rooms are comfortable, quiet, clean and spacious. Friendly and extremely helpful staff. Convenient location: five minutes to the sea, about ten minutes to Palazzo Reale, Basilica di San Francesco di Paola and Via Toledo. Many shops arround. Good restaurants nearby, supermarket in front of the entrance. Breakfast could be better.

Room tip: we stayed in classic room
Reviewed April 8, 2018

We decided to stay in this hotel for three nights - what a treat! Perfect location, beautiful rooms, spacious bathroom, very clean, great and very helpful staff and last but not least, very good breakfast. We will most definitely come again!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends