Location of the Hotel Palazzo Alabardeiri is perfect - close to restaurants and shops in the Chiaia area. The public areas are nicely decorated and comfortable including the breakfast room.The bedroom was well appointed and clean with good a/c - however there was no bath as we chose a standard double. Breakfast was the usual continental fare, perfectly adequate. To sum up, an attractive hotel in one of the more attractive areas of Naples with helpful staff. Perhaps by comparing it with the Chiaia de Charme, where we stayed last year, we found it a little lacking in atmosphere but this is probably being picky.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This prestigious 4 star hotel located in the most exclusive part of the city, close to the seaside and to the shopping area, offers 33 rooms divided between Classic, Superior and Junior Suite. Among the services we highlight free Wi-Fi (in room, public areas and meeting rooms) and a garage (surcharge)available in the immediate proximity. The hotel extens its offer through the American Bar Amazon, the exclusive bar open to the public. The range of services is complemented by the Meeting Center, versatile and functional, with 6 meeting rooms and the Salone degli Alabardieri, housed in a former cloister and particularly attractive for events and ceremonies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Palazzo Alabardieri reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Alabardieri Hotel
- Palazzo Alabardieri Naples