“I loved this place”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 22, 2018 via mobile

I used to have my breakfast as long as I stayed in Naples. What a cosy place, what a lovely, delicious breakfast! Try it at early morning when it's not crowded and enjoy your time there listening good music.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed January 28, 2018 via mobile

When you are searching for tasty, not expensive meal - you should visit Monidee Cafe! Very nice service, smiled and helpful. Tagiatelle a’la Bolognese was perfect - cost 6€ & Aperol Spritz was delicious and refreshing after sightseeing Palazzo, Castel dell Ovo & walking through coast! Fast service, food served all day (not only by lunch or dinner time), you won’t wait in long line (opposite to restaurants near to coast). I recommend this place!

Date of visit: January 2018
1  Thank 299gosiak
Reviewed January 14, 2018 via mobile

Service was good, food very avrage and pricy to my taste, the gluten free snall piazza was burned and over cookex, Coffee was Just ok

Date of visit: January 2018
1  Thank moranh478
Reviewed January 6, 2018 via mobile

This coffee bar was the paradise for me! I was desperately looking for some glutenfree dolci in Naples and couldn't find anything. Fortunately a waiter from Monidee Cafè talked to me while I was standing outside. They really had phantastic and super tasty glutenfree dolci! I highly recommend this Cafè to everybody with celiac disease.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed January 2, 2018

This is ONLY a review of the baked goods that we bought "to go". They were fantastic. Originally we expected to get gluten-free stuff at Scaturchio Opera Cafe which is across the street by Teatro di San Carlo, but they had none, and were not very friendly. Scaturchio has another location in Naples which apparently does bake gluten-free items. Monidee is down some steps to the right of the church Chiesa di San Ferdinando. They also have outdoor seating on the Piazza Trieste e Trento. Go early before they run out of the good stuff.

Date of visit: December 2017