“Great service and wifi! ”
Review of Monidee Cafe'

Monidee Cafe'
Ranked #557 of 3,602 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 29, 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for the wifi, stayed for the service! Too fun
We got wine and cocktails and we're brought lots of free snacks!

Reviewed August 17, 2017

Went for dinner on a Thursday night, lovely chilled alfresco area to people watch from.

Food was cheap (for Italy) and tasty. I had the Mushroom Risotto which was nice and the Mushroom Pizza which was very good for my meal. Servings were of a good size also.

Dessert is the main game here though, I had the Lemon Ripieno and the White Chocolate Soufle, the Lemon Ripieno was very tasty, good strong lemon flavour and bite to it but it was the White Chocolate Soufle that was one of the very best desserts I've had. It's certainly one for the sweet of tooth but if you fit that category and like white chocolate then I highly recommend it.

Staff and service was great, they went out of their way to make sure we knew about and could easily connect to their free wifi (which was good!), english was spoken well by all staff, assistance was given when asked and they were very quick to bring us requests.

Absolutely worth checking out if you're in the area.

Reviewed August 3, 2017

Me and my 3 friends went there to have a nice dinner. Since we had had very good pizzas during the last few days we decided to go for a pasta/risotto instead. We ordered 2 beers, tortellinis, mushroom risotto, some pasta with tomato sauce and canneloni. I asked specifically whether they make their own pasta, the waiter said that they do, so I was hoping for some beautiful pasta!

In 10 minutes came the mushroom risotto and tomato pasta, then the boys had to wait for another 4-5 minutes to get their beer... did not make any sense that the food came before the drinks... Since the boys were hungry they started to eat. After another 10 minutes came the canneloni and some dry bread (the boys had only a few bites to finish) that was served in a paper bag... I was starving for the canneloni! Boys finished their meal and then finally 5 minutes later came... mushroom lasagne! One of the boys asked why my food took so long and the waitress mumbled something in italian and then told us that we had ordered 4 different meals and it tooks a lot of time for the chef to make them (we were the only people there!!!)

I was sooo hungry and looking forward to my "long-made" canneloni. I called the waitress and asked, what it was, she answered that it is lasagne. I told her that i ordered canneloni and she said something in italian and added an "oooh" and went away. Since I wasnt going to wait another 30 minutes for my canneloni I went to the staff and I told them that I dont want this lasagne and I wont pay for it and neither am I going to wait for the canneloni. Then a few minutes later she came with the check-there was everything we had ordered, even the canneloni. I said that I wont pay for that because I didnt get any. Then she brought the menu to show that the lasagne and the canneloni cost the same and started talking in italian... She was very upset that I was not willing to pay for my meal. Finally she went away for a few minutes and came back with another check without the canneloni. Not even an apology, just some angry sentences in italian...

The torellinis were eatable, as well as the mushroom "risotto" which was just rice with some runny mushroom sauce- no signs of parmesan at all!!! The tomato pasta totally tasteless, barely any seasoning. Pasta definitely not self-made! Definitely do NOT reccommend!

Reviewed June 9, 2017

it may be good for having a glass of wine of a cup of coffee, but is not the most recomendable place to eat, the food is expensive and the portions are small, i ask for a rissotto there and 10 minutes after went to a "to go" paninni place nearby because i was still hungry, there´s a lot of better options around that are really restaurants and trattorias

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed April 26, 2017

Enjoyed the mushroom risotto and a glass of white wine at this little cafe which is a stones throw away from the Piazza del Plebesco. Sat outside overlooking a beautiful fountain, it was a lovely spot for a relaxing lunch. Large clear photos of each dish, and the waiter was happy to converse in my pigeon Italian and English! Would definitely return on another visit to Naples

Date of visit: April 2017