“Graet people,great location”

ToledoStation Bed & breakfast
Ranked #2 of 776 Naples B&B and Inns
Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

Wonderfull location in the center of napels,rooms are big and designed with passion,the very helpfull owners love what they are doing,breakfast in the neigbourhood wih a ticket,stayed for 3 nights and fellt like being there for a longer time,Frank from Amsterdam

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank nonapona

Reviewed August 10, 2013

Missed my flight out of Napoli and had to wait 3 more days to depart. I was in Sorrento for almost two months and the night before my scheduled flight I moved to a business hotel inn Napoli close to the airport. Because I missed the flight and needed to stay I decided to move into the city so I could have something to do for three more days. Luckily I was recommended to look at the B&B Toledostation. It is directly on Via Toledo and close to everything. The owners Aida and Fabrizio were like visiting old friends. I had a very nice room and they were very accomodating with taking time to help me with a travel agent to get my flight out of Napoli corrected. Day and night they were always there to offer something to eat or drink and any other help I may need. I am attracted to Napoli and the people like a magnet and I love la musica napoletana. Afraid I won't be able to return until next year, and can't wait.

Room Tip: I had the London Experience and it was good for me.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Tim G
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Our stay in Toledostation was a really nice experience in our italian trip. Thanks to the kindness of the owners, Aida and Fabricio, two warmly and so friendly napolitan people, we spent a very pleasant stay. Toledostation is located in the old spanish area, the most popular and authentique area of Naples, where you can enjoy all the spirit of the real napolitan life and so close from the historic center. The service is excellent. We stayed in the Rio of Janeiro's room, a huge and very confortable room, with a very nice bathroom (including a bathtube). Very clean, cool and quiet, thanks to air conditioned and the double glazing window, this huge room is decorated in a beautiful and warmly brasilian style which turns the place in a haven of peace, a paradise in the midst of the really rushed napolitan life! The room gets his own balcony from where you can enjoy the very motioned spanish area's night life while drinking a fresh beer! Moreover the price of the room, regards to the quality of the place and his service, is really cheap. For all these reasons Toledo station will stay grave in our memory as our favourite stay in Italy!

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Aida and fabrico are two very special and open hearted people. On our first night they had some friends invited and on the way to our room they asked us if we would like to taste some bruschetta... it ended in a wounderful '3 course dinner' (bruschetta, pasta and insalata caprese.. mmhhhh) and good wine with lovely and funny conversations. We made new friends that night.

But you also have your own space... they are there when you need them.. with all their heart.

As described in the other reviews it is central.. you don't have to worry when you come back home late at night (police always secures this area). The rooms are beautiful and more than you can ask for. The bathroom has a massage shower, there is a mini bar, a tv and very comfortable mattresses (first night we slept in london, second night in rio).The breakfast is in a public cafe a few meters away (you get free cornetto and coffee). Good restaurants along the port close by.
Naples has a lot more to see than you can do in two days.. so see you soon - we are looking forward to our dinner with you guys in the future ;)
Thanks for everything!

anna and alex

Room Tip: Room Rio de janeiro
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Anna_mimikry
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Even the combination of its perfect location, its modern and creative design and the seamless high quality service the owners, Aida and Fabrizio provided us for 24 hours a day with, would allow B&B ToledoStation to be awarded first prize among B&B-s. B&B ToledoStation, however, is far more than a simple B&B. With their enthusiasm, love and passion for each other and their guests as well as their hospitality, Aida and Fabrizio have turned B&B ToledoStation from an accommodation into a second home with a loving atmosphere in Naples for us. I feel privileged to have spent 4 days in the treasure island B&B ToledoStation represents. I whole-heartedly recommend B&B ToledoStation to everyone, and I am already planning to go back there again. Tamara (Budapest)

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Tamara T
Reviewed June 18, 2013

I'm originally from Napoli but when I left my country, few years ago, I could have never imagined that I would have felt so emotional going back. Adorable people, perfect service and exciting rooms where I felt at home. In one word ToledoStation! Three rooms where you can, in only one day, "visit" three of the most beautiful cities in the world: Rio de Janeiro, New York and London. All of this in the wonderful frame of Napoli and its unique and typical "features". Fabrizio and Aida, the owners, who live there, are always available, very helpful and friendly: the best expression of the Neapolitan heart! I was never so proud of being from Napoli.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Angela V
Reviewed June 13, 2013

extremely comfortable location, next to everything you will want to see in naples. breakfast comes as a joyful moment when you are confronted with the vast choice of neapolitan pastries. rooms are furnished and decorated according in a way that reminds you of one of the three cities toledo station has picked as themes: rio de janeiro, london and new york. we stayed in rio and the room has a high ceiling and there are many things colored in yellow and green. tv, wifi and minibar were up to standards. the view is on typical neapolitan side street, but with way less noise. staff was cnstantly available and helpful, trying to satisfy every need or curiosity we had.
in conclusion, toledo station is a suited match to the fabulous frame of the city of naples.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends