“Fab Pizza!”

Cuisines: Pizza, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 4, 2019

Lovely friendly service from Manuela & delicious pizza followed by an amazing dessert called Ricco Baba. Will definitely be back for more! Muchas gracias

Date of visit: May 2019
Write a ReviewReviews (1,729)

Reviewed April 25, 2019 via mobile

When I arrived at 7.30pm it was almost empty but by the time I left an hour later it was so full they were turning people away.
The waiter, who spoke English, suggested the fried anchovy for first course and brought over a fish to show me that I could have with pasta for the second course. I went with his recommendation and I wasn’t disappointed. There were many people having pizza but I would say the fish is excellent. Good red wine too. Busy lively place.

Reviewed April 19, 2019

Possibly the worst meal I have had in Italy. This was the type of experience that makes you question Tripadvisor reviews because I ended up at this place since some misguided individuals obviously felt their experience to be OK. Don't get me wrong. I have eaten at some great "behind the station" type places and it was always obvious that we were not about to indulge in great cuisine. In such restaurants you want the real thing. What we got was crude food. We both had artichoke parmigiano. I followed this with local sausages in wild broccoli - and more (uncooked) cheese - whilst my wife suffered a bean, pasta and seafood dish. Every dish, even an accompanying salad, was rough and ready in the extreme.

Such a shame. A shame because the ambience was perfectly acceptable and the service perfectly OK and friendly. It was simply the food that was dreadful. A shame too, since the meal we enjoyed the previous evening in Puglia would rank as one of the best ever and we paid some €10 less to boot.

Reviewed April 14, 2019

I didnt think Pizza could taste this good! I enjoyed mynPIZZA MARGHERITA tremedously!!! I was with a friend from Naples and even he was pleasantly surprised that the pizza in this restaurant is good. We were suposed to go to another pizzeria but found a long queu.

Reviewed March 10, 2019 via mobile

I have spent 3 days in Naples and have eaten here twice! I cannot fault the service or the staff efficiency. The food is made to perfection,with Manuela being especially attentive to us and made sure that our glasses were never empty!

Date of visit: March 2019