“A happy place to eat”
Review of Chicken Hut

Chicken Hut
Ranked #1,514 of 3,573 Restaurants in Naples
Reviewed December 12, 2018

We just wanted a light lunch and as we were staying in a nearby hotel we decided to go to "Chicked Hut".The food was good and very reasonable but what I want to highlight about this place is the happy, friendly staff.The boss Kabir made us very welcome and I think he deserves to succeed.If you are looking for a cheap and cheerful place to eat this is the right place.
Thank you Kabir.We will remember you.

Date of visit: December 2018

Reviewed July 26, 2018 via mobile

Good value for money.Changes from the pasta and pizza style.Recommended!
Chose the nuggets,fantastic biryani ...

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 14, 2018 via mobile

Got sucked in this time. Food was ordinary, service very slow with hardly any clients. I had finished my dried out piece of tandoori chicken before my wife's "hamburger" arrived.
Ckearly no understanding about the use of red meat because after much confusion, and with the translation assistance of fellow diners, it became apparent that the burger was made from some processed turkey meat. Not appealing, not what we ordered and not eaten
We left very disappointed and would definitely recommend you find somewhere else for a quick bite in Naples.

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank VictoriaJayne
Reviewed December 10, 2017

This is a great fast food restaurant located very close to the main train station. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The food is good - great chicken selections, very large, fresh salads, and excellent wraps. We liked it so much that we made it our main restaurant during our stay in Naples. My wife and I would highly recommend it if you are in the area of the train station and are looking for good, low priced, fast food and a friendly staff.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed October 7, 2017

There are 2 Chicken Huts in the Garibaldi area and we didn't use this particular one, but on the other side of the station.
Admittedly, we got there pretty late, e.g. 10pm, and asked for a chicken burger and a cheese burger.
there were plenty of salad and the bap size was big, but when I opened, I found a small nugget of meat which was supposed to be a burger.
The chicken burger was insufficient and limp.
At 5.00 Euros each, what was I expecting to get