“Excellent ”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Fusion
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 20, 2019 via mobile

Very good japanese restaurant, waiters and boss very sympathetic!
Lovely fresh fish, and nice food associations
To do in Napoli!!

Date of visit: May 2019
Write a ReviewReviews (4,965)

Reviewed April 26, 2019 via mobile

Very recommended !
The sushi is very fresh and tasty, very fancy place, looks like a very popular restaraunt. Has all you can eat hour in the evening.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

Quality is top! Service is excellent, definitely a place to go.
You must book in advance, has it’s very busy and gets full quickly!

Uno dei migliori sushi all you can eat, che non sembra un AYCE, servizio ottimo! Piatti molto particolari, e classici, senza troppo riso e salse buonissime.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 17, 2019 via mobile

One of the best sushi I had ever. There are also meals kids friendly. Very nice place with excellent service.
Highly recommended!

Date of visit: March 2019
1  Thank deborahvol
Reviewed February 16, 2019 via mobile

I have been to this restaurant several times, and I'm always greeted with wonderful hostess/waiters. This restaurant gets filled fast, so it's better to make a reservation. My boyfriend and I tried our chances to get a table as a walk-in, and thankfully Lello was so kind as to not turn us away, but found us a spot to eat. The waitress we had was so kind and sweet. I didn't get her name, but she was outstanding. The Chef Shadat was super nice, and created the best sushi I've had in Naples!! He asked if we enjoyed his dishes, and each dish was amazing!! All the people who work here are outstanding. I am never disappointed. If your looking for a place to have some amazing Sushi...Hachi is the place. ❤

Date of visit: February 2019