“Fresh sushi!”

Jorudan Sushi
Ranked #345 of 3,097 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: JORUDAN SUSHI THE QUALITY AND THE TRADITION OF JAPANESE CUISINEALSO ... DIRECTLY TO YOUR DOORJORUDAN SUSHI LA QUALITa E LA TRADIZIONE DELLA CUCINA GIAPPONESEANCHE...DIRETTAMENTE A CASA TUA
Reviewed May 14, 2013

Thanks all tripadvisor members reviews, this place is really good one! Sushi is nice and fresh, good variety.

1  Thank Almaty-Texas
SergioGiordano, Proprietario at Jorudan Sushi, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2013

thanks to you and your wife for coming the other night at dinner in our restaurant, I hope to see you soon

Reviewed April 20, 2013

We spent a lovely evening at Jorudan sushi. Everything from the food to the service was outstanding. We'll definitely be back.

1  Thank Mylene E
SergioGiordano, Proprietario at Jorudan Sushi, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2013

thank you for these beautiful words, I'll see you soon..!!!

Reviewed March 3, 2013

Traveling to Naples, to the birth place of pizza, was a wonderful and memorable experience however, with a dairy and wheat intolerance I was struggling with the food. So it was a very welcome and wonderful surprise to be introduced to Jorudan Sushi.

The food was well above my expectations and beautifully presented. They offer a variety of delicious sushi and sashimi dishes, as well as some signature specials that I am since craving for and cannot find in Asia.

The delivery and take away services complimented our travel plans beautifully as we could simply order ahead of time and have our Japanese picnic delivered to our destination that day. I would highly recommend Jorudan Sushi as a break to over consumption of pizza and pasta and because their quality of food and hospitality rivals the best I've experienced in Asia.

2  Thank Natalie G
SergioGiordano, Proprietario at Jorudan Sushi, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2013

thanks for this nice review!
to tripadvisor we have received and are receiving many turist, and there are many like her to be so enthusiastic
all this makes us very happy thanks

Reviewed February 8, 2013

I lived in Italy for over 3 years and traveled all over Europe. I tried Sushi just about everywhere...London, Rome, Prague. This is by far the best sushi I had in Europe!!!! If you are ever in Naples and have a sushi craving come here! Still miss the spicy tuna roll!

2  Thank Nago10
SergioGiordano, Proprietario at Jorudan Sushi, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2013

CIAO! impossible to forget you and your orders (sometimes you ordered spicy tuna uramaki 8 servings!)
We hope to see you soon at our counter!!!!!!

Reviewed January 26, 2013

Last year in May 2011, I was in Naples with some friends for 3 weeks.

We had incredible seafood for our dinner at a Japanese restaurant called JORUDAN SUSHI.

The quality of fish and the presentation was amazing with 5 star service. The interior design is so good and clean with some great selections of music.

It was the best seafood in Naples that we found and great value for money.

I would recommend the restaurant to anyone who travels to Naples, Italy. Visit my favorite seafood restaurant 'JORUDAN SUSHI. The owner is named SERGIO. He is so friendly and with his local knowledge, you will have a most memorable experience visiting Naples.

Have fun and Best wishes!

komang ARNAWA | bodiku.com
2 time World Champion Athlete

1  Thank Bodiku
SergioGiordano, Proprietario at Jorudan Sushi, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2013

have you among our guests is our pleasure and a great honor ..
remember that you ate lots of sushi ... ;)
we hope you will find us very soon again!!!!