“Must do: Napoli on a vespa!”
Review of NapolinVespa Tour

$192.09*
Private Tour: Naples Sightseeing by Vespa
Ranked #3 of 53 Food & Drink in Naples
More attraction details
Owner description: Visit our website to find out all Vespa, Fiat, Ape Calessino and walking tours. Discover Naples and Amalfi Coast as you’ve never seen before on a vintage Vespa or Fiat 500 in the company of a friendly and experienced guide! Choose your tour and have an unforgettable experience with NapolinVespa! Naples Classic Tour, Naples Panoramic Tour, Phlegraean Tour, Amalfi Coast Tour, Pompeii, Vesuvius, Capri and Customized Tours. NEW ENTRY... Wine and Food Tasting Tour! We also rent vintage Vespas and vintage cars for weddings and events.
Reviewed February 21, 2014

No matter where you from, no matter where you've been before, you must visit Napoli and you must do it with a Vespatour by NapolinVespa. I was in Naples last week with two friends, coming from a trip in Northern Italy and we were looking for something different. We choose the capital of the South and briefly surfing the web we discovered NapolinVespa. Wow! We just jumped on a charmy old style vespa and felt "Napuletano" for a day, feeling the air of the city, absorbed by the thousand of voices and sounds and "bip bip, and "buongiorno" and "guagliò". We found everything well organized and simple from the booking with Ambra to the very tour with Renato and Dario who treated us as friends. And then the breathtaking Napoli! What else...

3  Thank john m

Reviewed January 15, 2014

Finally!! Sorry it took me forever to write this review. Not fair since everyone was so awesome. At the last minute, Ambra responded to my request to hit the coast, solita! The coast was beautiful but what really made my trip was the warmth of my hosts. I was super impressed by Michele. He is not only a warm tour guide but a brilliant and insightful individual! It was just perfect to spend time with someone who was kind and responsive but also really intelligent. It seems like he is able to switch manage these multiple strengths in this graceful manner. I learned everything from social issues and family to what makes Neopolitanos who they are! The one and only! I felt safe at all times, which is always a plus! They love to show this very special point which I will never forget for the rest of my life. We almost didn’t get in but Ambra and Michele fought for me. It was super sweet of them because they really didn’t have to. I mean, I didn’t even know what was back there but they really tried and it worked. It was worth it and Im so grateful. I highly recommend these guys at Napolin Vespa. I am sure the other guides are great but Michele is a special personality! Hope you get to meet him! And do treat them well :)

Emma

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
3  Thank Emma N
Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

I spent 3 days with Michele doing the Classic Naples, Amalfi Coast, Pompeii and Vesuvius tours. Michele was very informative, fun and great to talk to on all the tours. He loves his country and this comes through when he talks about his country with the passion he has. I also met lovely Ambra who made sure everything ran smoothly and that we rested along the way. From the very start, I felt like I was visiting my friends. Thank you! I can't wait to come back to Naples :)

4  Thank SitiHJ
Reviewed December 13, 2013

We arrived in Naples from Rome by train in 1 hour for a one-day trip.
The vespa tour was the highlight of our visit.
Our tour guide could not have been better. He was professional, friendly, and lots of fun. With him we visited much of the city and perhaps, most importantly, he put safety at the foremost priority. Don't leave Naples without trying it!! This was the best day of our 7 day trip in Italy. Don't think I need to say anything else...

6  Thank Arvacska
Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

This is the most AMAZING tour in all of Europe! Our tour guides where so personable and informative we felt like we were hanging out with familiar friends. It was an experience of a lifetime and not only do we recommend it but we would do it over and over again!!!! Ciao :)))

3  Thank Mvelasquez