“Golly! I have no words! maybe Fantastic!”
Review of NapolinVespa Tour

and up
Private Tour: Naples Sightseeing by Vespa
Ranked #3 of 58 Food & Drink in Naples
More attraction details
Owner description: Visit our website napolinvespa.it to find out all Vespa, Fiat, Ape Calessino and walking tours. Discover Naples and Amalfi Coast as you’ve never seen before on a vintage Vespa or Fiat 500 in the company of a friendly and experienced guide! Choose your tour and have an unforgettable experience with NapolinVespa! Naples Classic Tour, Naples Panoramic Tour, Phlegraean Tour, Amalfi Coast Tour, Pompeii, Vesuvius, Capri and Customized Tours. NEW ENTRY... Wine and Food Tasting Tour! We also rent vintage Vespas and vintage cars for weddings and events.
Reviewed January 15, 2014

Finally!! Sorry it took me forever to write this review. Not fair since everyone was so awesome. At the last minute, Ambra responded to my request to hit the coast, solita! The coast was beautiful but what really made my trip was the warmth of my hosts. I was super impressed by Michele. He is not only a warm tour guide but a brilliant and insightful individual! It was just perfect to spend time with someone who was kind and responsive but also really intelligent. It seems like he is able to switch manage these multiple strengths in this graceful manner. I learned everything from social issues and family to what makes Neopolitanos who they are! The one and only! I felt safe at all times, which is always a plus! They love to show this very special point which I will never forget for the rest of my life. We almost didn’t get in but Ambra and Michele fought for me. It was super sweet of them because they really didn’t have to. I mean, I didn’t even know what was back there but they really tried and it worked. It was worth it and Im so grateful. I highly recommend these guys at Napolin Vespa. I am sure the other guides are great but Michele is a special personality! Hope you get to meet him! And do treat them well :)

Emma

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
3  Thank Emma N
in 53 reviews
"napoli"
in 51 reviews

Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

I spent 3 days with Michele doing the Classic Naples, Amalfi Coast, Pompeii and Vesuvius tours. Michele was very informative, fun and great to talk to on all the tours. He loves his country and this comes through when he talks about his country with the passion he has. I also met lovely Ambra who made sure everything ran smoothly and that we rested along the way. From the very start, I felt like I was visiting my friends. Thank you! I can't wait to come back to Naples :)

4  Thank SitiHJ
Reviewed December 13, 2013

We arrived in Naples from Rome by train in 1 hour for a one-day trip.
The vespa tour was the highlight of our visit.
Our tour guide could not have been better. He was professional, friendly, and lots of fun. With him we visited much of the city and perhaps, most importantly, he put safety at the foremost priority. Don't leave Naples without trying it!! This was the best day of our 7 day trip in Italy. Don't think I need to say anything else...

6  Thank Arvacska
Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

This is the most AMAZING tour in all of Europe! Our tour guides where so personable and informative we felt like we were hanging out with familiar friends. It was an experience of a lifetime and not only do we recommend it but we would do it over and over again!!!! Ciao :)))

3  Thank Mvelasquez
See more reviews
Reviewed November 10, 2013

I booked this as a surprise for my husband on our anniversary. We're Americans living in Naples and I thought it would be fun to see the city in this way. We both had a FANTASTIC time!!! Booking the tour with Dario and Ambre was super easy and I was given several options to consider for our tour. Dario and Michele were our drivers and tour guides, and they were excellent. From showing us things we hadn't seen, to giving us an insider's perspective, to introducing us to a special Neapolitan pastry...it was a really neat experience. And on top of all that, they surprised us with a bottle of champagne for our anniversary and gave us the chance to enjoy it in a lovely park. I HIGHLY recommend this unique experience when you want to see Naples!

3  Thank Ajnbartlett