All reviews free shuttle sister hotel visited italy many times taking the train train stations are close to public transport night break quality hotel nice hotel hotel is located close to the city center few minutes walk away hotel guests minute walk from the hotel room size toilet paper visit napoli
Selected filters
Reviewed May 20, 2019

The staff are extremely nice and knowledgable but this hotel is not well situated. Whilst it is close to the metro, the city's metro system has weird schedule times and takes a while to get into the city center; depending on what day and how late you want to go out, you won't be able to return on the metro. There are some nice, low cost pizza places nearby but its nothing to set the world on fire.

Noise travels far in the corridors and I didn't get a lot of sleep.

What troubled me the most--which was why I checked out after one night-- is that the area between the hotel and the metro is mostly unlit and not especially safe once its dark. At one point, I left the hotel and found someone randomly standing outside, watching the comings and goings. About 500 yards up the road, someone began whistling before two men suddenly came out of a side street. When I crossed the street, one of them broke off and began to follow me before I ducked into a restaurant. Its possible that was all a confidence but it didn't feel like it.

If you have a car and are using this as a jump-off spot, this would be ideal. But if you want to be in the city, just book a place downtown.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed May 14, 2019

Though the hotel was basic it was clean , the hotel shares facilities with an adjacent hotel ie bar & restaurant, this isn't made clear with the photos (misleading)or the description.The hotel is located in an industrial area, at least 40mins walk from the main station and approx. 20 mins walk from the nearest metro. a couple of bars & restaurant within 10 mins walk but that's it Not what I expected ….tried not to let it spoil our trip . Trying to be honest not harsh so others don't have the letdown we had ...if the hotel was in another location it would have been ok

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Jet2holidays
Reviewed May 10, 2019 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel for the last night of our trip before we transferred back to Rome. It was clean and comfortable. I was taking the train back and used their car service to the train station. The car was clean and readily available, in addition the driver was helpful as to how to get into the train station safely.
I also found the staff to be very friendly and helpful.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed April 26, 2019

The hotel and staff are amazing their knowledge of the area is such a great help and they give you a complete rundown with map- when you arrive. they are super friendly and helpful. Rooms are lovely and showers and bathrooms are really clean. The place is spotless.

Unfortunately we happened to be staying next to a school tour so we did not really get any sleep as the noise was extremely loud. They said there was someone on patrol but honestly I don't know how that could be true as the noise was that bad. Other than that the hotel, staff and breakfast are amazing the shuttle is such a great addition to the hotel and the steak house across the road is really nice too.

Room tip: Rooms with the balcony are lovely to have in the weather but views are pretty industrial due to the area.
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed April 22, 2019

Too noisy. Lot of teenagers that without proper guidance. They drink and make noise every night so no way you can have a good sleep there. And the hotel staff cannot do anything about it. This is a bad choice if you plan to stay with your family. At breakfast due to same situation with teens there is no food at all and the staff brought me and my wife some cold leftovers... Thanks, but no... Do not recommend.

Room tip: The hotel might be good for a teenage company.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple