I really wanted to like this place, I did. We did not have the best stay here for a few reasons; noisy construction, spotty wi-fi, and a ho-hum 'suite.' I was excited to stay in a city hotel with a poool, but we never got to use it. Upon arrival, we notified that the pool was closed until the late afternoon due to chemical treatments. The following day, we would have gone in had there not been noisy construction happening at the front gate, totally killing the serene oasis vibe that had sold us on this hotel in the first place. This construction noise carried on until 7pm the first night and 5pm the second (after we requested that they knock it off!) It wouldn't have been so bad, but our room was very close to the worker Andre heard every saw and drill. Our room was fine, just fine. Being our anniversary, we sprung for a junior suite. It was pretty cramped and not worth the extra money; I'm sure that a normal room would have been just fine. Wifi only worked in the lobby. We mentioned thus to the front desk, and, to their credit, had it fixed the following day.
Some positives; the afternoon clerk gave us excellent dinner reccomendations. We settled on La Stanza de Gusto just around the corner for dinner one night and Di Matteo's for pizza the next, both of which were great! We also enjoyed some free limoncello in the lobby afterwards. The location of this hotel is very good. We enjoyed exploring the surrounding areas very much. They are very narrow but interesting. Breakfast was fine, but not remarkable.
All in all, it was an acceptable stay, but I would not return. I expected much more. If you want to be in this area, I would try Hotel Piazza Bellini which is just in front.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Costantinopoli 104 is an elegant homely hotel located in the historical centre of Naples, an ideal place for visitors who want to stay in a suggestive and comfortable setting.The building containing the hotel is in neoclassical style, coming from the last decades of the nineteenth century. An enormous Liberty style multicoloured stained glass window dominates the main facade of the building, which overlooks the garden of the hotel. The internal spaces are tastefully furnished provided with every comfort. All our rooms and suites feature air conditioning, minibar, satellite tv, telephone, safe box, adsl connection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Costantinopoli 104 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Costantinopoli 104 Naples
- Costantinopoli 104 Hotel Naples