We had a wonderful stay at the Constantinopoli hotel. The staff were fantastic. For example, when we asked their advice about where to buy sandwiches to take on our day trip to Herculaneum, they offered to prepare whatever we wanted and sent it along with us, for a very reasonable price. The courtyard was lovely, with orange trees in bloom. Comfortable room, with an enormous bathtub that the kids adored. And the location was ideal, down the block from the Archeological Museum (which was amazing) and very close to the pizzerias we'd planned to try. Easy walk to the Metro. We'd definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Costantinopoli 104 is an elegant homely hotel located in the historical centre of Naples, an ideal place for visitors who want to stay in a suggestive and comfortable setting.The building containing the hotel is in neoclassical style, coming from the last decades of the nineteenth century. An enormous Liberty style multicoloured stained glass window dominates the main facade of the building, which overlooks the garden of the hotel. The internal spaces are tastefully furnished provided with every comfort. All our rooms and suites feature air conditioning, minibar, satellite tv, telephone, safe box, adsl connection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Costantinopoli 104 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Costantinopoli 104 Naples
- Costantinopoli 104 Hotel Naples