“Jammy”

Ranked #3 of 85 Bakeries in Naples
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Vomero
Reviewed June 2, 2016 via mobile

Especially nut is fantastic, but crema mango and banana was also great!
Is middle of the old road which xut neaples in 2 pcs...
Is usually a quie there but the 2 girla serving fast !

Date of visit: June 2016
Write a reviewReviews (1,995)

Reviewed June 1, 2016 via mobile

After a month in Italy now and many past trips to Italy, my wife and I agree this is the probably the best gelato we have ever had. Very creamy. Chocolate and hazelnut were both amazing! Fair prices for the quality too, at 2 euro for a small cup with two flavors. A bit of attitude from the staff and the woman who wouldn't let us take pics, but still 5 stars because the gelato was so great.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed May 29, 2016

Coffee bars were our Internet staple in Italy, but no Internet here. The coffee and ice cream made up for it though

Reviewed May 26, 2016 via mobile

I've made it my mission to try every gelato place I come across. This one really is THE BEST! I'm not a huge fan of pistachio but this one was amazing!! I even asked for the bigger scoop to be the pistachio. I got lemon too. It was good but not as impressive as the pistachio. Cheap and free samples "tastes"..

Reviewed May 18, 2016

Italy is the place for gelato but this took the cake. I just had simply lemon and it used to be a childhood fav, and no, no disappointent here, the best lemon gelato I had, ever!