“It really is the best”

Ranked #3 of 85 Bakeries in Naples
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Vomero
Reviewed May 26, 2016 via mobile

I've made it my mission to try every gelato place I come across. This one really is THE BEST! I'm not a huge fan of pistachio but this one was amazing!! I even asked for the bigger scoop to be the pistachio. I got lemon too. It was good but not as impressive as the pistachio. Cheap and free samples "tastes"..

Date of visit: May 2016
Write a reviewReviews (1,995)

Reviewed May 18, 2016

Italy is the place for gelato but this took the cake. I just had simply lemon and it used to be a childhood fav, and no, no disappointent here, the best lemon gelato I had, ever!

Reviewed May 14, 2016

I've eaten a lot of gelato throughout Italy, but Casa Infante takes it to another level. Their chocolate was rich and thick. The shop was bright and attractive, and it really draws you in from the street. They don't skimp on the servings, and if you want a sweet roll or a cake, they've got those also.

Highly recommend!

Reviewed May 6, 2016

A native of Naples recommended this spot for gelato and we were not disappointed. It was delicious and the price seemed reasonable.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed April 26, 2016 via mobile

Amazing... The flavors are truly unbelievable. All the family enjoyed it.
We highly recommend this place to a taste of heaven.

Date of visit: April 2016