“Best Sfogliatella!!! ”

Gran Caffe Ciorfito
Ranked #1 of 146 Coffee & Tea in Naples
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Gran Gaffe Ciorfito will be close fro holidays from Aug 14 to Aug 28. Will reopen on Monday Aug 29.
Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

My friend and I tried our first Sfogliatella here, and have been disappointed by every other one that we’ve tried at other cafes. By far the best pastry that we’ve had on our trip, and we’ve already come back for another one. Highly recommend!

1  Thank elisabethgP811IP

Reviewed October 13, 2018 via mobile

A traditional caffe with prompt and kind service . We had the sfogliate and caffe. GET THE SFOGLIATE! Not a lot of food options - just pastries & caffe.

Reviewed October 11, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I came here twice in three days. We enjoyed the drinks (Cappuccino and hot chocolate) as well as the food (Sfogliatella and ice cream). The drinks are served with cookies. The staff is very friendly. The prices are low compared to other cafes in this street.
I can definitely recommend this place!

Reviewed September 25, 2018 via mobile

Literally the best coffee shop in Naples, Italy! Great cappuccino and awesome atmosphere! Got to see where and “how” locals drink their coffee!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

We started the day with a breakfast at Cran Cafe Ciorfito Sas. However I lost my appetite, because I discovered that my food was moldy. I think this is one of the most important basics that a cafe or bar should adhere to: no spoiled food. This could’ve easily been prevented. We really did not enjoyed eating here.

Date of visit: September 2018