“Good ice-cream”

Gay Odin
Ranked #18 of 146 Dessert in Naples
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Chocolate and gelato, what else !
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Definitely a good choice for tasty gelato. Smiling personnel and cheap price. Their yoghurt ice-cream was especially good.

Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

While here during our cruise, we ventured into Naples for pizza and as we walked back to the ship we stumbled into Gay-Odin. I had read the reviews and decided to stop in. I'm glad we did. The gelato was delicious. The more we liked one sample the worker there would offer other samples. She seemed to be happy that I was thoroughly enjoying them. I had the chocolate hazelnut. It was definitely a great way to end the day.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

I hadn't read any of the reviews before I went in for gelato. They have a few different types of chocolate gelato and it is seriously delicious. It tasted like you were eating fresh chocolate truffles whipped up into gelato. So yummy!!

Reviewed May 30, 2013

The best ice cream can be eaten in Naples! Especially you should check that chocolate-coffee combinations!

1  Thank particulate
Reviewed May 23, 2013

I had read the raving reviews and looked this place up to try its ice cream. I was not impressed by the variety or the taste, which was good but I had better ice cream in at least two occasions during my visit in Naples. I would say its ice cream was as good as any in most Italian cities, i.e. better than anywhere else in the world, but I would not recommend this place as highly as some of its Neapolitan rivals.