“Best pizza I've ever had”
Review of Dieci Pasta e Ceci

Dieci Pasta e Ceci
Ranked #1,585 of 3,598 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Fuorigrotta
Reviewed April 20, 2017 via mobile

Recommended by the hotel we are staying at. Nice, small and cosy, beautifully decorated. Was directed to an English speaking staff member who was very well spoken so easy to order. All staff smiley and pleasant. Ordered the quattro formaggi and by far the best pizza I have ever had ! Pizza back in England will never be the same !

Date of visit: April 2017

Reviewed May 22, 2016 via mobile

I hadn't intended on coming here but I would have missed out!! It's so good I will be going again before I leave. I wanted pizza but that was just for dinner and I was at the almost end of lunch so I had to get something else. I couldn't read the menu but the waiter basically translated it for me; read line by line until I found something I liked. I had the pasta with tomato and cheese. It's was AMAZING!! It arrived quickly and tasted, as I said, amazing! He even helped me with the wifi password. Great service, great food, local! If you're in the area GO HERE!!!

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed June 2, 2015

~good place! ~~ I am going there tonight.Good food too but make sure you always check the prices out on a menu first as I was "stiffed" the last time with the bill ($$$). I will let you know how it goes tonight..They have a good "anzi great"-Pasta e Ceci!

Date of visit: April 2015
Reviewed May 21, 2015

Excellent food, pleasant service, very limited english spoken. Emphasis on local Naples food, including the ubiquitous Neapolitan pizza, but also including less known legume dishes like the eponymous pasta e ceci. Ate there multiple times. Once got "adopted" by an opera producer and his family. Lovely place in an undistinguished neighborhood near Naples' Congress Center.

Date of visit: September 2014
Reviewed January 6, 2014

I really enjoyed eating at this Trattoria. It was a bit strange at first because there was only a pizza menu. We asked about other stuff (like pasta and meat) and the waiter asked us how we like the pasta to be done. It was so cool, we could have exactly what we asked for. The prices were also very reasonable. I will definitely go here again!!

Date of visit: January 2014