Ways to Experience Tours of Naples
from $168.49
from $51.67
from $292.06
More Info
All reviews private tour pompeii and herculaneum an excellent guide pizza salvo barbara vesuvius company ruins driver sites antonio mt insight interests highlights
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Mario lead us round the local eaters and we ate plenty of food. Come with an empty stomach as it will be soon filled. Tip: bring a bottle of water with you.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Our tour was really good! The tour guide was excellent, I forgot her name I think it was Sara but I’m not 100% sure, our tour was on 9/17 at 11am. The food was so good, by the time we finished the tour we were so full. :) I would definitely recommend it!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Sara is an excellent guide, she has a very sweet and positive personality and is able to relay a lot of history and information about Naples in a fun way. All the food we tried were classic Napoli delicacies, which I really appreciate. We have big appetites and this tour definitely satisfied our hunger! I was very glad to continue walking while eating so much. I highly recommend this tour for anybody visiting Naples, it covers a lot of the core city sights while sampling a variety of food.
This was my first walking food tour and I am hooked. I hope I can find more like this in future travels, it was so much fun!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Our guide was Mario and he did a GREAT job! He told us lots about the history of the area (around the Piazza Dante) as we walked and we ate and ate and ATE! Regional specialties: Fried pizza (yes, fried and yummy!), folded pizza, an antipasto platter with fresh Naples mozzerella, Frittatine (look it up...it is AMAZING), limoncello, pastries from a local shop (there were 3 different things to try!) and finally gelato. We.were.stuffed.
What a great way to spend an evening, and as I said, Mario was great. He grew up right in that part of Naples and really knew his stuff.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Capri was awesome! We were able to see the blue Grotto when we were there. Great shopping. Great vibe! Definitely recommend.

1  Thank 108kristinav