All reviews alfredo close to the train station pasta night free sangria free breakfast great tips common room nice place to stay rooms are clean stayed for one night common areas special thanks best pizza enjoyed my stay central location yogurt manzoni
Selected filters
Reviewed April 23, 2019

Vey friendly /helpful staff at arrival, uncomplicated to find 5 min from train station, bus directly at main square to/from airport, very clean room, very cosy atmosphere. The simplest you need all well done. Directly close to city center for walks or with tibe.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed April 12, 2019 via mobile

Mancini welcomed us with a perfect tailor-made solution for sleeping in the same room with my friends-colleagues and the staff was warm, welcoming and helpful. Facilities clean and nice. Great location. Would definitely stay again.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed March 16, 2019 via mobile

One of the best hostels I've ever visit!!!Cheap,clean ,free breakfast,free apertivo on Fridays,the most lovely crew!!!I had a lot of fun in.Also the location is very convinient,is very near the train station where you can also take the bus for the airport and really close to centro storico!Highly recommended

Date of stay: March 2019
Reviewed March 13, 2019

Memory fails me now and I cannot for the life of me remember the name of the gentleman at the front desk, but the day we got there, he pulled out a map and made sure to walk us through EVERYTHING we can see/do in Naples in the little time we had. He showed us how to get to those places, where we could access the public transportation system... EVERYTHING. Super helpful guy - even called the bus/tour agency for Mount Vesuvius the day of to double check whether or not they would be able to take us up that day (sadly, we couldn't go, but that just means we'll be visiting again in the future and staying here!)

The first night that my BF and I were here was Aperitivo Night and we went to check it out, not expecting much of it. However, it is easily one of our fondest memories of Naples. The staff and volunteers were incredibly friendly (Enrique was lovely and really made us feel welcome) and the other travelers were equally pleasant (one dipped and came back with a bottle of Berliner Luft because my BF had mentioned that he likes vodka) then the others taught us a few dance moves.

This being said, I think this hostel would provide a much better experience for people our age (20s), however, that's not to say you can't also enjoy the company of everyone here if you're older! Loved the staff and volunteers.

Date of stay: November 2018
Reviewed March 3, 2019 via mobile

The staff was very friendly and helpful just after I came in. They know the neigbourhood well, so recommended me the best and safest way to the historical centre (thanks for this!). The room and bathroom were clean and nice as well as the kitchen and the room of entertainment - it was nice to spent some time there. The breakfast is a variety of cereals, yoghurts, ham, sweet spreads, bread (also whole grain!) and of course coffee and tea. Also the "evenings with pasta" gave a great opportunity to get to know other travellers. The only two disadvantages are that the hostel is quite poorly marked and it is not so easy to find it, especially when it's dark. And the lockers in rooms can't be closed so I couldn't leave some of my things there.
I keep this place in my mind :)

Date of stay: March 2019