“Run down, but Nice” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #153 of 190 Hotels in Naples
Easton, Pennsylvania
“Run down, but Nice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

The most attractive feature of the hotel is its immediate proximity to the train station. It is right across the street, which is great, especially for travelers (like me) arriving at night, and would rather not be walking through a sketchy part of Naples. The condition of the hotel isn't the best, but for travelers who aren't picky about old doors and bathrooms, this isn't so bad. The bed was perfectly clean.

In addition, the owner and his son are incredibly nice. The son spent 45 minutes with me describing the best locations in Naples and how to visit them. Even when we were trapped inside by a downpour, he offered us chocolate and chatted. Great service, and very friendly people.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 stars
1 Thank Isaac L

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
  • Polish first
Madrid, Spain
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2012

This hotel has a couple of negative reviews, but I’m not sure why. My friend and I spent two nights here and were completely satisfied. The manager and staff were incredibly friendly, helpful, and hospitable people, and they really made our stay very nice. They were great company, gave us a lot of information about Naples and recommended many places to visit, and they even let us stay in the lobby hours after check-out while we waited for our train (and shared some chocolate with us on Easter!). The lobby, rooms, and bathrooms were very clean and cozy, and the furniture looked good and was in good condition. For the exceptional price and wonderful service and management, we were very pleased with our visit. Also, the hotel is literally down the road from the train station, less than a 5 minute walk, so it’s a very convenient location. I would recommend this to anyone, and would choose this hotel again.

Room Tip: The rooms with private bathrooms are nice
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Budapest, Hungary
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2010

The reason of my choice was the cheep price (the cheepest I find at the time). In other cities in Italy, I find more cheep and more clean and nice hotels, but in Naples, I dont think, there are hotels like that.

If you choose to visit Naples (I assure you, it will be the last time you do that) and you want a relatively cheep hotel, which is in the front of the train-station, and all you need is to sleep in your bed and to do not look around in the room, I can suggest you this one star hotel. I say, you will find this so napolitan!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple