See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 3, 2017 via mobile

it is a clean hotel, where you won't find lots of luxuries, but at least you'll find somewhere to stay, next to garibaldi square.

it takes me a while to find it, but once you know where it is is easy.

the hotel is old. the staff is kind but it does not speak english (almost all of them), the guy of the afternoon it does not speak, at least to me

the breakfast is good but could be much better, i expected more from the comments of other people.

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank 736jaumev
Reviewed January 17, 2017

We stay here five night's.The personal is very carry with costumer. The breakfast it is very basic ( croissant, cereals, cappuccino, juice and water, tiramisu). The train station is very close (700 meters). The personal give a free map and explain you to visit the important location from the town. The room is very basic. The WiFi is very good. We can't sleep very good here, because off the noise from the hall.

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Cosmina P
Reviewed November 11, 2016 via mobile

We were suppose to stay there for 3 nights. It was published as a hotel with parking (we traveled with a car) and as we got to the place there was no parking, not even on the street or close by.
The lobby smells like an ashtray and the area of the hotel was so terrifying that my pregnant wife was afraid to get out of the car.
Lest as soon as we got there and booked different hotel.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tsahi G
Reviewed October 16, 2016 via mobile

We visited it at October and it was realy good!
We were a little bit afraid of neighborhood at first but we traveling on budget that is why for us it was very good hotel!
The room is clean, maybe the shower was a little bit small but it wasn't big problem.
The breakfast was simple. The woman made amazing homemade late and warm croissant! After that you will feel full and that was enought for us.
The only minus is fly. So if you dont want them in your room dont forget to close the windows!

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank karinamA3667VR
Reviewed August 18, 2016

I stayed here for 1 night with my fiancé when traveling around Italy. We only came here as we were visiting Pompeii but our train into Naples was late night so we thought we would get a hotel for the night and head to Pompeii first thing. We read a lot of posts online about it being a bad area at night around Naples train station so we decided the day before to go for an earlier train into Naples arriving at around 7pm and I'm glad we managed to change it!

The hotel is only a 10 minute walk from the train station but we felt unsafe when walking there and is was still light! I would have hated walking to the hotel in the dark. If we hadn't already paid for the hotel, we would have went straight to a hotel in Pompeii with getting an earlier train.

As for the hotel, the man at reception was very nice, he spoke English and checked us in very quickly with no problems. The wifi worked great and it was a good price for the night. The room was very basic and we used the shared bathroom which was clean and we were happy with it. Only problem we had was the noise on the night. However, we were just unfortunate to have noisy people in the room next door. They were on the phone on loud speaker for hours until after midnight and we heard every word. The walls are obviously like paper. But I'm sure everyone won't have that experience, we just got unlucky. The breakfast was nice. Fresh, warm croissants were brought to our table, along with a cappuccino. Their was also a selection of snacks in a basket on the table and cereal, water and juice was available. Having breakfast included in the price of the room is definitely great value for money.

This hotel is convenient if you want somewhere close to the station to stay in for a quick visit.

TIP - Don't walk from the train station to hotel at night (it's a very dodgy area).
TIP - WATCH YOUR BAGS when walking from/to the train station. When we were walking through the crowd of people selling things on the way to the hotel - a man started walking very close behind me. I was already aware of the high volume of theft in the area after reading reviews online so I was very careful who I was walking next to and I immediately turned around and let him walk past me. He then tried to get back behind me a minute later and when I threw him a 'look' he stood at the side and watched other people. When getting to the hotel room I put my backpack onto the bed and noticed that my front pocket zip on my backpack was half open (luckily I had nothing valuable in it). I'm always careful with my belongings and check zips constantly so I know it must have been the man. So just be very careful! On the way back to the station the next morning I wore my bag on the front and practically ran!

Date of stay: August 2016