Hotel Toledo
$288
$224
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Best Western JFK Hotel(Naples)(Great Value!)
$94
Agoda.com
$139
$135
  • Breakfast included
Grand Hotel Europa(Naples)(Great Value!)
$112
  • Bar/Lounge
$1,085
Hotel Website
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsspanish quarterroof terraceresident tortoiseantiquities museumfamily run hotelitalian holidaystaff went out of their wayloved this hoteltiny streetsmetro stationsmall hotelrooms are basicside streetcomfortable roomfine hotelstay there againreal naples
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 30, 2011

First let me say that the staff was was very nice, and like most Neopolitans once you start talking with them, they are friendly, outgoing, and very helpful.

The room we had was adequate for our pupose; which was a safe, clean, convenient hotel. The hotel is located a block from the main shopping area of Via Toledo and Via Roma. The breakfast was typical continental. You don't want to fill up too early in Naples since you have to get out and explore the incredible food that it has to offer.

The hot water in the shower can get dangerously hot. Be careful with children as turning the valve hard left or hard right will cause scolding.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank bagjob
Reviewed September 4, 2011

Hotel Toledo is a wonderful find, well located in the historic center of Naples with an easy walk to the world class National Archeological Museum. The staff was cheerful and helpful in every way. Pepe greeted us with coffee and Pino was terrific with directions. The rooms are modest but clean and the breakfast on the roof top terrace lovely. We are planning to stay at the Hotel Toledo in June of 2012.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank Debra M
Reviewed June 29, 2011

A pleasant hotel in the heart of an ancient part of the city. The staff was extremely nice and helpful – they helped me in my trip planning, offered their assistance in case of any problem out of the hotel and even made sure that a taxi driver wouldn’t charge too much when I was leaving the hotel. The hotel is located near the Beverello Port (just few minutes of walking) from which tourist ferries depart to the local islands (Capri, Ischia, Procida). The neighborhood is a bit noisy but thanks to the soundproof windows you won’t be bother by the noises , besides this is a part of the real atmosphere and character of Napoli so it wasn’t a problem for me whatsoever. I wish I always stayed in such hotels in my travels.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank Kolejorz
Reviewed May 5, 2011

The hotel met our needs, for one night. We chose it for location - easy walking to the archaeological museum, duomo, centre of town. We came by car and parking was safe, fairly priced (20 euros) five minutes away. The room was adequate - two and a half stars. Breakfast on the roof garden was brilliant.

• Stayed: April 2011
1  Thank molonglo
Reviewed January 29, 2011

The only bright part of the stay was the super kind service from the heart by the manager Mr. Pepe. He went out of his way to walk with me to the remote car park and drive the car in the maze of extremely narrow alleys. Thank you Pepe!

The next day when we went to Sorento, and stayed in Grand Hotel Aminta where we paid less and got much more. In comparison, Hotel Toledo is not a great value for money.

1. The photos look great on the website. The reality you can see on the photos and judge by yourself. I highly recommend to the owners to consider investing to complete the renovations and change the doors. The green plastic door is also too thin and we were woken up by the breakfast crowd noise.
2. If you are driving, please note that Hotel Toledo does not have parking, We felt like in a movie when I navigated nervously in the dark to find the hotel. It was a great way to learn about how kind and nice the local people are. They went out of their way to help us to find the way and avoid hitting anything. The problem became an unforgettable experience to appreciate the wonderful hospitable nature of the people of Naples.
3. I am used to normal towels that absorb water, not kitchen towels for the shower. Perhaps it is the custom in Napoli?
4. The internet did not work for me, however, Pepe was so nice, he really tried to help me with his computer in the nice cafe/bar level.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with family