All reviews every morning room was spacious rooftop terrace vesuvius street
Selected filters
Reviewed July 2, 2018 via mobile

Upon checking in the hotel looked very cute and old. The girl at the desk was quite friendly upon check in. The room was ok. Nothing special but not too bad. The rest of the employees at the desk were not rude but couldn't be bothered. The restaurant staff was friendly but couldn't get anything right. The worst part is the location. It is very far back out of the way and it's a very bad area for crime. A walk down the street to get some food in broad daylight got us robbed on the street in front of hundreds of people and nobody cared. Even the police in the area do nothing to protect visitors. Do yourself a favor and go north to Rome or Venice.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 28, 2018 via mobile

I stay wth them 2 days and when we had to pay the room tax, the front desk in the morning pretended that my card is not working,. Then he insisted to pay cash. We did. I don't get messages so i don't check, then i go to Florence and see ky statement, horrified i see that the money is deducted. I call them and they don't bother. Very very bad. Please save yourself 20 and not go here.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Hippie9999
Reviewed May 21, 2018

The room was spacious with two queen beds. The view of all of Naples from the upper deck was spectacular!
Our only issue was that the restaurant had a large group on Saturday evening, so it was very noisy and the service a little slow.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed May 17, 2018

The hotel was over all comfortable however the staff were not updated kept making me sign a bill for 20 Euros every morning for breakfasts saying I am booked as room only yet at the checkout I was told breakfast is included !! having an evening meal one day and went to the reception to pay the bill the person who served me just did a Contactless payment using my debit card was not happy bout not being given a choice as I think contactless payment an be open to abuse, the lighting switch in the room next to the bed you can by mistake ring the alarm bell as it is included with the rest of the lights switches buttons pad see photo, the lower floor of the hotel need cleaning see photos, the air conditioning do not working, and the fuse box trip kept on tripping turning the lights off nothing was done about it !! the only one thing made my stay pleasant is watching a black singing bird nesting on the balcony inside a plant pot looking after newly hatched birds see photo

Room tip: Book a room with a balcony
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 3, 2018 via mobile

Not a good hotel. They dont know nothing about managing a hotel. You dont feel special. Not even for a night. The check in takes Forever. You need a car to get to the hotel.
I haved asked late check out and they are not friendly

Date of stay: January 2018