“Above and Beyond”

$40.72*
and up
Historic Naples Shared Walking Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Mondo Guide agency specializes in guided tours and transfers in the entire region of Campania, Italy.Gino Pauciullo, with over 40 years of experience in the travel industry is assisted by his son Vincenzo and his daughter Brunella. Together they meticulously put together a team of over 30 professional guides who consistently deliver impeccable service to its clients.The strength of Mondo Guide is found in each of the team member’s the diversified capabilities. Guided services are offered in English, Spanish, French, German, Russian, Japanese and Chinese. Special interest groups may be designed to meet the needs of all, from youth groups to elderly sophisticated travellers. Limousine and private boat transportation is available for those wishing to tour in luxury. What ever needs may be, Mondo Guide delivers service that is carefully tailored for you.With deep rooted knowledge of the Campania Region, contacts throughout Italy and over four decades of experience, Mondo Guide is the bench mark for travel consultation, not only for Campania, but greater Italy as well.
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I am part of a study abroad program where over 200 of us went on a tour of the Naples area for a weekend with Mondo Guide. The whole weekend ran so smoothly, and was so interesting. Our guide was informational, yet kept us entertained.

The most amazing part was when I accidentally left my purse (wallet, money, IDs, everything inside) behind at a restaurant, a representative from Mondo Guide got in his car and drove it to where our buses were on the highway to give it back to me. It was more than I could have ever asked for from them.

I was very impressed with their customer service and kindness!

1  Thank Susan S
wwwmondoguideit, Manager at Mondo Guide Private Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2013

Thanks for taking the time to write such a complimentary review about our services.
We are glad to know that you enjoyed your time in Italy with Mondo Guide Agency and we hope to see you again in Italy soon. Best Regards Simona Nadalin Zanon.Assistant Manager.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

My son, a 10-year-old kid, and I spent a great day (from 10 am to 5 pm) visiting Pompei and Ercolano with Andrea, a very friendly and professional English speaking guide from Naples, who also arranged for us a car with a driver to go from one place to the other and then back to our hotel. The visit started from the top of the famous Basilica of Pompei from which we could see the Vesuvio, the island of Capri and the countryside while our tour guide explained us the technical details of the eruption of the volcano that caused the destruction of the two ancient cities. Both, in Pompei and Ercolano, Andrea, while giving us in-depth information on the hystorical background, selected - among the many - the most interesting sites for us to see so that, at the end of the tour, we had a clear idea of how daily life used to be in those days.The tour was an amazing first-hand learning experience for my son, something - I am sure - that is going to stay in his mind for years. For me it was my third visit to Pompei and, for sure, the more enjoyable.

wwwmondoguideit, Manager at Mondo Guide Private Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2013

Reviewed February 15, 2013

My guide was carmine afeltra he was professional and very informative! The attractions were an eye opener and the history behind evrything was amazing. Probably need more shade though as the weather was far too hot and with almost an hr tour you really start to feel drained.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

We absolutely loved having Vincenzo Russo as our tour guide. He is so friendly and informative. He did an extra boat tour for us. Just called up his buddy and there was a boat waiting for us for a sea view Amalfi Coast tour! It was I think 20 Euros for both of us. Vincenzo definitely made the tour very memorable and will definitely look him up for future trips to Italy!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Thomson Cruises arranged the tour of Pompeii on our visit to Naples and I was lucky enough to get Vincenzo as guide. He was an excellent guide - extremely knowledgeable and a great laugh. He did his best to keep us in the shade while explaining what we were looking at as it was a blisteringly hot day (isn't it always!) I thoroughly recommend his services. Pompeii itself is an amazing place. Even though I had been there before, we were shown areas that I hadn't seen before. I am sure there is plenty more to see on another visit!