1,081 results
All reviews train station piazza garibaldi the hotel is clean after dark cakes first floor excellent breakfast min walk taxi driver city wits euros
Selected filters
Reviewed May 23, 2019 via mobile

This was our last stop before home to the UK.
The staff were amazing When I arrived, I had slight issue with a taxi driver that wouldn’t leave even though I had paid him. Wanted to take me some where for free!? Any way the amazing reception team got rid of the driver.
Lovely massive room, lovely and clean, I only had coffee In the bar area what seemed very nice, again staff were lovely.
Very close location to the train station, 10 min walk to the famous pizza de Michele.
I personally didn’t feel that safe in Naples, so I did head back to the hotel early by 8pm, there was a lot of people asking for money and stopping me on the way back to the hotel.
But good location.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 7, 2019

I have to start by saying I wish someone had warned me about Naples. I’ve been to third world countries all over the world and this place makes any of those countries look lovely in comparison. So if you’ve never been to Naples you’ve been warned.

It was clean and a tad warn down like many hotels you’ll find in Italy. The beds were comfortable enough and the staff was helpful and friendly. No major issues with anything.

The breakfast was decent, not a whole ton of choices, but enough to satisfy. Our group did eat dinner there and it was good, the portions were huge. I ended up leaving half of the risotto and it looked like I didn’t touch it. The manager was concerned and asked if I wanted pasta instead. They definitely take pride in their work.

We spent one night here on our way down to the Apulia region and it served our purposes.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed May 4, 2019

Lovely hotel , spacious rooms, great dinner and breakfast and friendly staff. Unfortunately the hotel is in a run down area by the side of railway station. We decided to have dinner in the hotel so we didnt have to go out at night.

Room tip: Rooms at back are quieter.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 30, 2019

Neat hotel close to Garibaldi station, perfect for visiting the area and having access to public transport. The area was less than salubrious, but did not feel unsafe. It was just 5 mins walk from the station and its shops and restaurants. Some reasonably priced pizza restaurants can be found on Piazza Garibaldi (as well as a McDonalds if you're so inclined). All in all, recommend this hotel as a good base for exploring the area

Room tip: Opt for a room away from the street - the traffic is very noisy
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed December 11, 2018 via mobile

Best part is location, it's quite near to the inter railway station. If you are traveling within Italy via internal train then this hotel is quite good in term of location. Also, underground metro station is quite nearby and also supermarket.
Breakfast was good and they have lots of options. Staff was really helpful in suggesting nearby places to visit and guided us for Capri tour as well.

Date of stay: November 2018