All reviews minute walk stayed at this hotel for nights upgraded room train station the air conditioning cleaned every day friendly hotel clean rooms beautiful hotel location is excellent franco street graffiti
Selected filters
Reviewed March 17, 2019 via mobile

The front desk people are for the most part nice and helpful, and the breakfast is pretty good. That's the good news.

The shower is tiny, about the size of a very tight phone booth. The walls in my room could definitely use a fresh coat of paint. I ask the front desk how to turn on the air conditioner, and I was told that I didn't need air conditioning.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed March 6, 2019

I was there for 3 days and had an incredible good time. Wonderful and helpful staff. Amazing food with a superb great chef. Nice and spacious rooms.I highly recommend and I would definitely return here.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed December 22, 2018

The hotel i reasonable priced and in a safe area. The street outside is bussy, but ask for a room with windows the other way, and you will have a quiet night. Acctually no noice at all! The breakfast is basic but OK. The roof terrasse is nice, but no service in September when we visited. The budget rooms are small but clean. There are a lot of restaurants within 10-15 min walk, two restaurants just outside. Easy access by taxi to all sights, ariport and train station.

Room tip: Ask for rooms away from the main street.
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed November 19, 2018 via mobile

Just got back from naples today, stayed in this hotel for 3 nights. I have only one picture to share as there was nothing worth photographing. As soon as we walked in the first day I was a bit confused as it really doesn't look like any hotel I've stayed in before. The entrance was not very welcoming at all it was really messy. We went through to reception and were given our key. Reception area was a mess too. I actually hated the hotel it was very dated and like another person said had no warmth. It was certainly not the 4 star that it claims to be I would say more a 2 star.
We were given a huge family room with dated furniture. We couldn't open the doors of the balcony or the shutters so the room was very dark we needed to have the lights on all the time we were in the room. The bathroom was again very dated it had a really small shower cubicle with a half broken shower and the door wouldnt close.
The first night we stayed my daughter and myself were so itchy and didn't get much sleep. Your hotel is such a big part of your holiday and I felt really let down. Wouldn't stay there again. I hate giving bad reviews but I think the hotel needs a good makeover. It should all be modernised and they should serve fresh food for breakfast not shop bought stuff. Breakfast was a big let down too.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank 777yasmeenm
Reviewed November 1, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for three nights and couldn’t wait to go home, The hotel is very dated and dusty, although the bed was comfortable and the linen clean the facilities were very poor and very unwelcoming! We had a hairdryer that didn’t work. Some staff were friendly but to be honest couldn’t care wether you were there or not. On our first night we were very tired and asked if we could just have a sandwich but the chef said it wasn’t possible! What could be simpler, This hotel lacks warmth and is situated on a dirty noisy road where you are very lucky not to be run over. What was a special occasion for us our 40th wedding Anniversary was turned into a shambles hence we will never return!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Adventure52246187813