All reviews stayed at this hotel for nights minute walk upgraded room train station the air conditioning cleaned every day friendly hotel clean rooms beautiful hotel location is excellent museum franco street city graffiti
Selected filters
Reviewed December 22, 2018

The hotel i reasonable priced and in a safe area. The street outside is bussy, but ask for a room with windows the other way, and you will have a quiet night. Acctually no noice at all! The breakfast is basic but OK. The roof terrasse is nice, but no service in September when we visited. The budget rooms are small but clean. There are a lot of restaurants within 10-15 min walk, two restaurants just outside. Easy access by taxi to all sights, ariport and train station.

Room tip: Ask for rooms away from the main street.
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed November 19, 2018 via mobile

Just got back from naples today, stayed in this hotel for 3 nights. I have only one picture to share as there was nothing worth photographing. As soon as we walked in the first day I was a bit confused as it really doesn't look like any hotel I've stayed in before. The entrance was not very welcoming at all it was really messy. We went through to reception and were given our key. Reception area was a mess too. I actually hated the hotel it was very dated and like another person said had no warmth. It was certainly not the 4 star that it claims to be I would say more a 2 star.
We were given a huge family room with dated furniture. We couldn't open the doors of the balcony or the shutters so the room was very dark we needed to have the lights on all the time we were in the room. The bathroom was again very dated it had a really small shower cubicle with a half broken shower and the door wouldnt close.
The first night we stayed my daughter and myself were so itchy and didn't get much sleep. Your hotel is such a big part of your holiday and I felt really let down. Wouldn't stay there again. I hate giving bad reviews but I think the hotel needs a good makeover. It should all be modernised and they should serve fresh food for breakfast not shop bought stuff. Breakfast was a big let down too.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank 777yasmeenm
Reviewed November 1, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for three nights and couldn’t wait to go home, The hotel is very dated and dusty, although the bed was comfortable and the linen clean the facilities were very poor and very unwelcoming! We had a hairdryer that didn’t work. Some staff were friendly but to be honest couldn’t care wether you were there or not. On our first night we were very tired and asked if we could just have a sandwich but the chef said it wasn’t possible! What could be simpler, This hotel lacks warmth and is situated on a dirty noisy road where you are very lucky not to be run over. What was a special occasion for us our 40th wedding Anniversary was turned into a shambles hence we will never return!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Adventure52246187813
Reviewed September 7, 2018

This hotel is in a great location,making it easy to walk around main areas. My room was small but charming,it had everything i needed and all to quite a good standard. The staff were very helpful and friendly and breakfast was just great. When I arrived on the street in front of hotel I was a little apprehensive but when I went inside I was glad to be there.

Room tip: ask for an inside room not facing street
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank jamiegY5957AL
Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

Stayed for 3 nights and on the first night the air conditioning started to play up. They gave us a fan and the next day the staff insisted on moving us to an upgraded room. Excellent service! Restaurant staff were very friendly too.

Date of stay: August 2018