All reviews minute walk stayed at this hotel for nights upgraded room train station the air conditioning cleaned every day friendly hotel clean rooms beautiful hotel location is excellent museum franco street graffiti
Selected filters
Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

The hotel is an okay location if you are up for a 20 minute walk to the main spots in Naples. We did a lot of sightseeing and we’re out all day, everyday. But found it adequate for our needs. The rooms are very spacious, although felt like they could use a better clean and some updating. The bathroom especially was in need of a revamp but was functional. The staff were lovely and helpful mostly. The breakfast was standard. Roof terrace was great for sitting in the morning sun with a book. It is on a busy main road however we weren’t bothered by the noise.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

I believe Dante detailed the whole experience for the lesser sinners. Like for people who break wind and blame the dog. I will say that the staff was friendly and tried to do what they could. Our room had non-working air conditioning that made no impact on the rooms after an hour and the attached photo is the dust on the bathroom window panel. We did finally get a room with somewhat working AC except that it would fail every 2 hours requiring me to reset the breaker and restart the AC. Coupled with vehicle noise, honking and airplanes all night made for non-restful sleep. The breakfast was okay though. Next time I'd pay more and stay near the bay.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 7, 2018

I can't believe I found this gem! This hotel is beautiful with huge rooms, great price, a great location and friendly and helpful staff. Before finding this hotel, I overpaid for an overrated, dirty hotel that was supposed to be "World Class", but I wish I would have found this sooner! This hotel has clean, well kept, large rooms. The staff is friendly and the location is EXCELLENT for restaurants, the Botanical Garden, getting around Naples, and many other museums and Italian life! I highly recommend it to anyone and will be back soon!

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 17, 2018 via mobile

We had an excellent time staying here at the Hotel Del Real Orto Botanico. Amazing building and the friendliest staff we’ve ever met, especially Franco, Guiseppe, Fabio and Gabriel. Made to feel at home away from home. Would absolutely recommend for any sightseeing holiday to Naples!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 13, 2018

Very nice and friendly Hotel .Near to all the sights.Stayed 10 nights.
We will be back again next yearnt

However, we cannot say the same about Naples|!, Very disappointing - litter everywhere, huge pot holes in all the roads and rubbish bins overflowing onto the floor (very smelly - graffiti on almost all buildings.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Alpharooms