The first view the location leaves no good impression, knowing better streets, places, and restaurants around is easy to realize that is one of the best places in the Centre of Naples. The receptionist MARY is a plus. Always smiling and willing to help solve any problem. Dont be afraid to try restaurants near the hotel. Do the Bus Tour to find the best places in the city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel, offering 85 airconditioned rooms, is located in the heart of Naples near the historical city centre and the Royal Palace, 5 minutes walk from ferries to Capri, Ischia, Sorrento and Sicily. 150 m from the Expo Napoli Convention Centre locatedinside the Stazione Marittima. Other features include a bar and a meeting room and public outdoor pay parking open from 6am to midnight (alternatives available on request). Guests must leave the car keys at the parking station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Napoli Angioino Centro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Napoli Angioino Centro Hotel Naples
- Mercure Hotel Naples
- Accor Napoli Angioino Centro