The hotel is located right at the train station. Very close to transit, as well as subways, and local transits. The hotel staff seemed very unfriendly. Our room was clean, had air conditioner, bathroom in room, telephone. The breakfast was located on the 7th floor of hotel in their formal dining room. The food was very good, but again staff very unfriendly. Great views of city from the dining room. Hotel was noisy, but you can almost forget about the noise as the location took priority.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Starhotels Terminus in Naples. We're conveniently located in Piazza Garibaldi, close to the historical centre and just beside the railway station - ideal for travelling around and exploring the city's most important cultural sights.Our romantic hotel is styled with harmonious colours and exudes the warmth and hospitality for which Naples has always been famous. Sit and enjoy drinks in the roof garden and soak up the beautiful views encompassing Vesuvius and the Gulf of Naples. During the spring and summer, you can enjoy the sounds of live piano music too.In all there are 173 traditional rooms and suites, a well-equipped fitness room, new Congress Centre with 10 meeting rooms seating, all bathed in natural light. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Starhotels Terminus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Starhotels Terminus Hotel Naples
- Starhotel Terminus Naples
- Starhotel Terminus Hotel Naples