First off this city is a dump. I've never seen so much garbage and drunks. There were piles of beer bottles everywhere. It felt shady and unsafe. The hotel is right across the street from the train station which is a plus, because I didn't feel safe walking any further than I had to. The hotel looks very nice when you walk in, but it smells like mold and old cigarettes. There is a lot of construction going on right in front of the hotel, so it's pretty noisy. The breakfast was decent and the rooms were pretty clean. The "free wi-fi" service is unbelievable. There is a fee of 4 euros a day if you want wi-fi in your room. The best part is it's free in the lobby, but only by going to the front desk to get the password EVERY 30 MINS!. I mean seriously how inconvenient. Do not offer "free wi-fi" if your really making it more of a hassle rather than an amenity. So free wi-fi for only 30 mins at a time. The icing on the cake though was when I asked for an iron. They told me that they do not offer that service. Wow! I didn't know having an iron was a "service". Okay what hotel doesn't have an iron??? I was dying to get out of this city and never return. On the plus side the train station was close and was convenient to travel to pompeii...just a tip you only need to pay to get there, the train is free coming back. I would strongly recommend to find a nice bed and breakfast maybe in Sorrento...stay away from this city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Starhotels Terminus in Naples. We're conveniently located in Piazza Garibaldi, close to the historical centre and just beside the railway station - ideal for travelling around and exploring the city's most important cultural sights.Our romantic hotel is styled with harmonious colours and exudes the warmth and hospitality for which Naples has always been famous. Sit and enjoy drinks in the roof garden and soak up the beautiful views encompassing Vesuvius and the Gulf of Naples. During the spring and summer, you can enjoy the sounds of live piano music too.In all there are 173 traditional rooms and suites, a well-equipped fitness room, new Congress Centre with 10 meeting rooms seating, all bathed in natural light. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Starhotels Terminus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Starhotels Terminus Hotel Naples
- Starhotel Terminus Naples
- Starhotel Terminus Hotel Naples