“good gluten free pizza”

Rossopomodoro Napoli Centro
Ranked #291 of 2,794 Restaurants in Naples
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Late Night, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Completely renovated, embedded in the heart of the city, on two floors with 6 comfortable rooms, confidential, air conditioned with views of the theatre s. Carlo, royal palace, piazza plebiscito. AMPLE Space with external tables, 2 rooms dedicated to football matches with premium tv. Free Wifi from 12.00 to 24.00 non stop all day. We offer raw materials: -buffalo mozzarella d.o.p. -Extra-virgin oil campano d.o.p. -Gragnano's pasta, drawn a bronze of pasta. -Caputo flour of the traditional pizza more 'ancient napoletane. -Tomato and 'grown nell'agro nocerino sarnese product and packaged for rossopomodoro. Our menu 'vary four times a year, to give only products of the season. We accept all types of ticket. We accept credit/Debit.
Buenos Aires, Argentina
“good gluten free pizza”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2013

After strollin a long day in Naples it was nice to have a gluten free pizzeria as a choice. The service is average to poor, but the pizza was good, a schar base with fresh ingredients. They also have gluten free beer. Even when they have a service charge the total price was more than fine for a good sit down place. Also wifi works fine.

2 Thank PabloBD_ar

• Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Allentown, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Beware of the Ripoffs...”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2013

We were a multi-family, 7-person group that ate here on July 12, 2013. We were on a cruise and wanted to try some Napoli pizza prior to getting back on our ship. We picked this restaurant due to its location and outdoor seating area. Our initial waiter, Enzo (or Enzio), was great and our meal (and beer) were very enjoyable. Midway through our meal, a younger waiter offered to take a group picture of us. At this point, I would have given the restaurant 5 stars.

Our problems started when we got our bill.
First, we were charged two Euros apiece for a cover charge, although we all swore that we were not there during the timeframe that the fineprint in the menu stated it would be charged. We wrote this off thinking that perhaps there may have been more fineprint that we missed. Then we asked for the check and the young waiter (not our waiter, Enzo) brought our check. He initally gave me two checks! One was clearly ours, the other was for 17 Euros (and not ours). He played dumb when I told him that the second check wasn't ours, but then he said sorry and put it in his pocket. My check was for 61.40 Euros and I handed him 70 Euros. He then gave me 3.60 Euros back, shorting me another 5 Euros. He again played dumb, as if he didn't understand math and/or the Euro denominations.

We were all totally appalled and can't believe that a restaurant that has good food and a great location would tolerate this behavior from their staff. I also can't believe that they would even have service charges in their fineprint (for diners), but that's perhaps a story for another time.

In summary, this place would be fine as long as you
1) read the fineprint,
2) review your check and
3) count your change.

1 Thank MarkfromAllentown
HAWK1972, Direttore generale at Rossopomodoro Napoli Centro, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
I do not believe what 's written, how can you be so bad in writing this in our restaurant.

those who want to cheat who?? 7 people at the center of naples, sitting comfortably outside with

table service, music, free wifi, 61,70 € What are we talking?

but have you ever ate or drank in the center of Venice or Rome or Florence?

clear and we issue a fiscal receipt.

write for us this is not 'really correct.
“Gluten Free Pizza!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013

Everyone in the group wanted to try pizza in Italy. I was going to have to make another hard decission. Eat pizza and be in pain OR try to figure out something else I could have. Then we saw the sign, "gluten free" pizza. One of the best gluten free pizza I have had. In Dallas,TX, your gluten free choices are limited to cheese or cheese pizza.

Liverpool, United Kingdom
“The best gluten free pizza i have ever tasted”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2013

This restaurant does not really look like much from the street, just your standard pizzeria/restaurant
However, I have eaten gluten free pizza in Canada, USA and all over Italy and this was by far the best I have ever tasted.
Even my husband (who is not Gluten free) tasted it and said he would not have been able to tell this was GF.
My husband had a chicken dish and said he should have had a pizza, his was good but not out of this world!

Tarzana, California, United States
“One of THE WORST experiences in our dining of any kind!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

One of THE WORST experiences in our dining of any kind!!!
Do not give these crooks any business.
Unbelievably rude and unfriendly and condescending staff. Treated us like WE owe them something, tried to overcharge us with bogus fees 2 times. The waiter looked at me with complete HATE from the very beginning once he understood we didn't speak his language.
We, by the way were very polite and nice right away, all 9 of us. The plates were finally literally thrown on the table in front of us. Pizza was nothing special, i have had better at home.
At the end our imbecile water had the guts to inform me that the price did not include tips. To which i was shocked, this was after i told him that my family REALLY didn't appreciate being treated like [--]. This is the first time in my 40 year adult life that i felt completely humiliated by people who i paid my $ to.
I also think this place might just be a front for something.
Run away from it!

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank Slava S
HAWK1972, Direttore generale at Rossopomodoro Napoli Centro, responded to this review, July 12, 2013
this is not 'correct, we are the only ones to napoli aere the menu in 6 languages​​, the prices are clear and we issue a fiscal receipt.
write for us this is not 'really correct.

also has only one review on trip advisor and is not 'just so muddy that our activity.