“Very helpful service”

Limo Service Naples
Ranked #22 of 175 Tours in Naples
More attraction details
Owner description: We provide private tours and shore excursions of Naples and surrounding areas: Sorrento Coast, Amalfi Coast, Positano and all the archaeological sites Pompeii, Herculaneum, Oplontis, Mount Vesuvius. The 20 years experience of our staff it is the best guarantee for an outstanding value for money. You can count on our kindness and friendship for a unique tour experience!
Green Bay, Wisconsin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very helpful service”
Reviewed April 5, 2014

Alex and the services he gave us were wonderful. He had us in mind every time that he picked us up, as far as to have a little step stool for me . That first step was a little much for thisGrandma.. He even went so far as to advise us on where the food was good, and where to shop. What a nice polite young fellow. I'd recommend his limo service for anyone going to Italy.
Carol from Green Bay

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Carolbrook
Alessandro B, Proprietario at Limo Service Naples, responded to this review, April 26, 2014
Ciao Carol.
You have been almost as my Grandma, even for very few days, but enough for this incredible feeling. Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review about your little experience with us, and me personally.
I’m sure to see you in Naples next time.
Ciao, a big big hug.

St bay
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“You can trust Limo Service Naples to provide excellent service.”
Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

My family of six traveled to Naples last May. Alex communicated promptly via email with excellent recommendations. I felt like we had a friend meeting us in Naples. Limo Service Naples and Alex made our trip very memorable.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Teresa1sb
Teresa, thanks for lovely words; Our team has the best interests of our guests at heart. I will enjoy sharing your comments with the team members involved, as well Elisabetta about other part of your experience! On the behalf of the whole company I wish to thank you very much, once again, for “terrific” words!
See you next time.

Cincinnati, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Outstanding service..highly impressive”
Reviewed March 30, 2014

Just returned to Rome after a lovely day along the Amalfi Coast and Pompeii, thanks in good measure to Alex's (Alessandro) professionalism, quick responses and gracious attitude. Us - family of three, tourists from US. Had booked a tour via the hotel in Rome but realized at the last minute last night that the rates were way too high and that we simply won't be able to cover what we wanted to. Mailed Alex, got an auto-reply with an "emergency" number. Dialed around 8: 30 pm to reach Roberto, another member of the family. Another email and text later, Alex arranged for a tour (along with a guide for Pompeii) for the next day, at very reasonable rates. It was all done in a flash. He met us in Naples station this morning and was a professional to his fingertips. Gracious, elegant, kind and had our best interests in everything he did (we are vegetarian, for instance). It was indeed a pleasure and I would recommend him and his company without reservations.

- SR (Cincinnati, Ohio, USA)

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Subbu R
Alessandro B, Proprietario at Limo Service Naples, responded to this review, March 31, 2014
Ciao Subbu! Thank you once more for your positive comments; Me and my staff always try to do all the Best to arrange all the services in a superb way. I’m really glad for enthusiastic words, you are awesome!
Yesterday I spent very good time with you and your family.

We do hope to see you back in the near future

All the Best,
La Grange, Illinois
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Best service around Naples”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Our family of 6 went to Naples to visit my daughter who was studying abroad in Naples. We were there over Christmas. Alessandro and Roberto were always on time and very helpful. Roberto took us to Pompeii one day and the Amalfi coast another day. Since it was raining the day we went to Pompeii, Roberto waited on site since he wasn't sure how long we would stay. He waited around four hours for us!! The drive down the Amalfi coast was spectacular due to Roberto. He took us to out of the way places like an olive oil processing, inlaid wood manufacturer (wonderful). Also, Roberto recommended a spectacular restaurant that was the best restaurant of our trip - overlooking the water!! I highly recommend Limo Service Naples.

Visited December 2013
2 Thank PattiAnn509
Alessandro B, Proprietario at Limo Service Naples, responded to this review, March 30, 2014
Hi there my dears!
Thank you so much for the wonderful review you’ve provided. We are delighted that you have had an enjoyable experience with us.
Roberto is really honoured to hear such a beautiful words for himself.
Many many year of experience, at our disposal, all this let you have something special in your mind to remember.

See you in Naples next time.

Alessandro
Virginia
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Excellent service”
Reviewed February 8, 2014

I emailed with Alessandro about coming up with a more custom tour to Pompeii and Herculaneum that wouldn't be too long (since we had our 10 and 12 yr old boys with us) and he was extremely responsive and set everything up so we were met promptly off the cruise ship by Valentina when we arrived in Naples. We drove to Pompeii and got there right before it opened. It was really nice getting in as one of the first groups and seeing the town it once was. Valentina knew a lot about the architecture and explained that to us. We were in Pompeii for about 2 hrs and it started getting crowded our last hour there, but since it was just the 5 of us we were able to move around very easily. We went to Herculaneum for about 1-1.5 hrs. My boys were a bit tired by then, but my husband and I found it fascinating. We then drove around downtown Naples for a bit and then were dropped off at the waterfront within walking distance to the boat.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Mom2BoysVirginia
Alessandro B, Proprietario at Limo Service Naples, responded to this review, March 16, 2014
Dear Pam & family, thanks for lovely words; Our team has the best interests of our guests at heart. I will enjoy sharing your comments with the team members involved, Valentina (the guide) and driver, of course me personally in the behalf of the whole company.
See you next time.