“Outstanding service..highly impressive”

Limo Service Naples
Ranked #24 of 189 Tours in Naples
More attraction details
Owner description: We provide private tours and shore excursions of Naples and surrounding areas: Sorrento Coast, Amalfi Coast, Positano and all the archaeological sites Pompeii, Herculaneum, Oplontis, Mount Vesuvius. The 20 years experience of our staff it is the best guarantee for an outstanding value for money. You can count on our kindness and friendship for a unique tour experience!
Reviewed March 30, 2014

Just returned to Rome after a lovely day along the Amalfi Coast and Pompeii, thanks in good measure to Alex's (Alessandro) professionalism, quick responses and gracious attitude. Us - family of three, tourists from US. Had booked a tour via the hotel in Rome but realized at the last minute last night that the rates were way too high and that we simply won't be able to cover what we wanted to. Mailed Alex, got an auto-reply with an "emergency" number. Dialed around 8: 30 pm to reach Roberto, another member of the family. Another email and text later, Alex arranged for a tour (along with a guide for Pompeii) for the next day, at very reasonable rates. It was all done in a flash. He met us in Naples station this morning and was a professional to his fingertips. Gracious, elegant, kind and had our best interests in everything he did (we are vegetarian, for instance). It was indeed a pleasure and I would recommend him and his company without reservations.

- SR (Cincinnati, Ohio, USA)

1  Thank Subbu R
Alessandro B, Proprietario at Limo Service Naples, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2014

Ciao Subbu! Thank you once more for your positive comments; Me and my staff always try to do all the Best to arrange all the services in a superb way. I’m really glad for enthusiastic words, you are awesome!
Yesterday I spent very good time with you and your family.

We do hope to see you back in the near future

All the Best,
Alex

Reviewed March 23, 2014

Our family of 6 went to Naples to visit my daughter who was studying abroad in Naples. We were there over Christmas. Alessandro and Roberto were always on time and very helpful. Roberto took us to Pompeii one day and the Amalfi coast another day. Since it was raining the day we went to Pompeii, Roberto waited on site since he wasn't sure how long we would stay. He waited around four hours for us!! The drive down the Amalfi coast was spectacular due to Roberto. He took us to out of the way places like an olive oil processing, inlaid wood manufacturer (wonderful). Also, Roberto recommended a spectacular restaurant that was the best restaurant of our trip - overlooking the water!! I highly recommend Limo Service Naples.

2  Thank PattiAnn509
Alessandro B, Proprietario at Limo Service Naples, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2014

Hi there my dears!
Thank you so much for the wonderful review you’ve provided. We are delighted that you have had an enjoyable experience with us.
Roberto is really honoured to hear such a beautiful words for himself.
Many many year of experience, at our disposal, all this let you have something special in your mind to remember.

See you in Naples next time.

Reviewed February 8, 2014

I emailed with Alessandro about coming up with a more custom tour to Pompeii and Herculaneum that wouldn't be too long (since we had our 10 and 12 yr old boys with us) and he was extremely responsive and set everything up so we were met promptly off the cruise ship by Valentina when we arrived in Naples. We drove to Pompeii and got there right before it opened. It was really nice getting in as one of the first groups and seeing the town it once was. Valentina knew a lot about the architecture and explained that to us. We were in Pompeii for about 2 hrs and it started getting crowded our last hour there, but since it was just the 5 of us we were able to move around very easily. We went to Herculaneum for about 1-1.5 hrs. My boys were a bit tired by then, but my husband and I found it fascinating. We then drove around downtown Naples for a bit and then were dropped off at the waterfront within walking distance to the boat.

2  Thank Mom2BoysVirginia
Alessandro B, Proprietario at Limo Service Naples, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2014

Dear Pam & family, thanks for lovely words; Our team has the best interests of our guests at heart. I will enjoy sharing your comments with the team members involved, Valentina (the guide) and driver, of course me personally in the behalf of the whole company.
See you next time.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

I was picked up by Roberto from Amalfi coast to Naples. Roberto stopped at a few spots, gave me historical information, even bought me spices because I was out of Euros at the time. I was able to PayPal him because my ATM card wasn't working, which was a lifesaver! He was very informative & pleasant. Always felt safe & comfortable. I had two drivers while there & he was the best. Prices were the same for both. This is the only way to travel! I suggest if you have never been to Italy, take the pressure off of a train/public transportation from airport to your destination. Hire a car, like these guys. Sit back, relax, enjoy the view & conversation!! Gave two cards out on flights back to States because this company was perfect!

4  Thank April514
Alessandro B, Proprietario at Limo Service Naples, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2013

Ciao April. Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review about your little experience with us.
Special thanks by Roberto who appreciated so very much your kind words for his efforts, a big big pleasure.
See you in Naples next time.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

We recently went on a cruise around the Mediterranean and stopped for a day in Naples. We had organised a trip on the internet with Limo Service. Roberto was there when we arrived, even though we arrived a bit early and thought we might have to wait. He was very courteous and helped my aged mother in law in and out of the vehicle at each stop. The van was a big 8 seater even though there was only 3 of us. We had a lovely trip to Sorrento stopping on the way at an inlaid wood factory which was very interesting. Roberto pointed out all points of interest to us and spoke English very well. I would certainly recommend him to anyone visiting Naples,

5  Thank badcustservice

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review about your tour.
We are really glad you enjoyed your time, with Roberto.
We look forward to your next trip, and hope to see you again, of course!