“FULVIO AMABILE PRIVATE DRIVER HE SAVED THE DAY IN NAPOLI.”

Fulvio Amabile Private Driver
Ranked #28 of 189 Tours in Naples
More attraction details
Owner description: "Fulvio Amabile Private Driver", offers a chauffeur service for local excursions, available upon reservation. Areas of interest include Campi Flegrei, the Sorrento and Amalfi Coast, the ancient ruins of Pompeii and Herculaneum, the Royal Palace of Caserta and Naples’s Historic Center. Also available are transfer services to and from the Capodichinio Airport or the Central Station in Naples, or transport to and from Rome. He is fully knowledgeable of the needs and requests of the tourists that visit these magnificent areas, such as the beautiful Sorrento Coast or the breathtaking Amalfi Coast. Fulvio has a wide range of experience in the local tourism, and living in Naples has given them a profound expertise on every touristic point.His company is based in Naples, which is a convenient position for any type of excursion throughout all parts of the Region of Campania. With collaborating offices in Rome and Florence, transfer services throughout Italy are also available upon request.
Reviewed October 4, 2011

WHEN I ARRIVED IN NAPOLI MY LIMO WAS NO WERE TO BE FOUND A FRIEND CALLED FULVIO HE CAME TO AIRPORT AND PICKED ME UP AND YES HE IS A WONDER FRIENDLY PERSON THAT DAY I RESERVED WITH THE DAY OF MY DEPARTURE BECAUSE HE IS PROFESIONAL MY FLIGHT ON September 15 on british airways he took care of every think i must say thank you fulvio my backs were heavy all 4 of them i do not travel light all i had to do was board the plane. i have recomeded fulvio Amabile to many of my friend and family that travel abroad. he will be my driver from know on when i travel to italy you can say it was both our lucky day on AUGUST 15,2011HE FOUND A GOOD CUSTEMER AND I FOUND A GREAT DRIVER THANK YOU AGAIN FULVIO Amabile Gena Agnelli ps see you soon

1  Thank gena124
travellerforpassion, Proprietario at Fulvio Amabile Private Driver, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2011

i will not forget you, came here soon !!!

Reviewed September 21, 2011

Fulvio collected us right on time and expertly wove his way through the traffic hell that is unique to Naples and the neighbouring areas. His English is excellent and he is passionate about his region. He had to improvise when the road to Ravello was closed due to forest fires and found us a fantastic restaurant up on the hill above Positano which served anti pasto straight out of their garden, prepared simply and delectably. He seemed to know every fantastic vantage point for photos and really gave us a great insight into the region. Highly recommended!!

1  Thank maigenb
travellerforpassion, Proprietario at Fulvio Amabile Private Driver, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2011

what a pleasure !!!
thanks to u all, please think to come back next year, i'll wait for u to arrange another day tour !!

Reviewed September 20, 2011

I flew from London to Naples, to join my family at Amalfi marina. First time in Naples area: my Italian friend Cosimo in London found me the best Private Driver, Fulvio Amabile, and pre-booked him to meet me at the airport. First class! Waiting for me from the plane with a great Mercedes, he took me safely and in style directly to my brother's boat at Amalfi. A great welcome to Italia and no stress. Had I not been on a boat for the rest of the holiday, I would have booked Fulvio to drive us to Pompeii and all the attractions on the Amalfi Coast. Good English, great driver, excellent manner, helpful and got me speaking pigeon Italian again! Highly recommended.

1  Thank asthecroflies
travellerforpassion, Proprietario at Fulvio Amabile Private Driver, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2011

...was a wonderful experience for me too !!!
You are so nice and funny, i wait for you for a next time !!
bye !!

Reviewed September 10, 2011

We went to Napoli city with my husband.We enjoyed very well.Mr. Amabile is very friendly and informative, possessing a superb level of English.Mr .amabile is Very kindly & friendly person.I invited you to join with him.

2  Thank Sujeepa
Reviewed September 1, 2011

Highly recommended. Very professional and comfortable service. Mr. Amabile is very friendly and informative, possessing a superb level of English. I will forever cherish the memories I have of my trip along the Amalfi Coast, thanks to Mr. Amabile. I visited some of the most incredible sites, some of which I would never have seen with a group tour. Thank you Mr. Amabile!

4  Thank sweetpeaDLD
travellerforpassion, Proprietario at Fulvio Amabile Private Driver, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2011

...many thanks Denise, you'r very nice !!
it was a great pleasure to meet you and i hope to see u supersoon !!!!!!!!