“ADOLFO'S SERVICES ARE LIKE NO OTHER”

Adolfo Scotto di Luzio Private Driver
Ranked #3 of 53 Food & Drink in Naples
More attraction details
Owner description: Hello everyone,I'm Adolfo, your friendly, knowledgeable driver in Naples, Italy.I have been working in the tourist industry since 1998 and I can offer you a lot of excursions in the most beautiful cities and important archeological sites of the Campania region like: Sorrento, Ravello, Pompeii, Amalfi Coast, Caserta, Mt. Vesuvius , Oplontis, Herculaneum, Naples, Paestum and so on. Moreover you can taste the delicacies of our land like Mozzarella, Wine, Real Pizza and Ice-Cream.I am very reliable, punctual, with an "on-time guaranteed" pick-up. Let me have the pleasure of taking you on the "Beautiful Amalfi Coast" tour. My tours are your tours. I give you the options, you make the choices. No disagreements on where, when or how long to stop at any point. Together we customize the tour to suit you. Nothing pleases me more than to hear my tour guests relate to me afterwards how much they have enjoyed their tour and compliment me on my extensive knowledge of the area and its history.The flexibility of my times and destinations are extremely important for me. In fact you can change the destination to personalize your travel.Do not hesitate to contact me if you have question or you want to book. I will answer you as soon as possible.Discover the lovely Amalfi coast.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children
Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

Adolfo who speaks English fluently helped us arrange private tours with our own personal tour allowing us to see things that the average tourist would never be aware of .
His inside knowledge of excellent restaurants provided us with dining experiences second to none .
After our first experience with Adolfo in 2001 we have since returned to Italia many times . And because of his outstanding services we would never consider using another driver . His car/van is always immaculate .
In our return trips we traveled as just a couple to has many as 15 family members with Adolfo accommodating all of us .
He has driven us to many different parts of Italy ie . Naples , Amalfi coast,Pompeii , Cava dei Tirreni ( Salerno ) and even Rome .
We also used Afolfo for all of our transfers needed to airports and ferry terminals to the island of Procida , Ischia and Capri .
Over the years we have recommended him to many friends and family all of whom returned with only fantastic praise for Adolfo and his services .
Adolfo provides great service at a very reasonable cost . He will assist in making your visit to Italy a fantastic experience .

All reviews
"train station"
"ravello"
in 54 reviews

Reviewed June 3, 2014

Adolfo Scotto di Luzio is an excellent person, driver and guide who is kind, professional, courteous, punctual, and extremely reliable. He speaks excellent English and has a great sense of humor. He drives a comfortable Mercedes Benz van with A/C and crisp leather seats that holds 8 passengers and has ample trunk space. Adolfo came highly recommended to our family by our cousin who travels often to Naples and has known Adolfo for twenty years. We are so happy our cousin recommended him! This was our first family trip to Italy. We needed a driver and guide we could trust. That person was Adolfo. Adolfo responded quickly and professionally to each of the emails we sent him prior to arriving in Naples. He set up travel schedules for us to local attractions in the Naples area. Prior to the time we arrived in Naples, we hired Adolfo to be our driver and guide. Upon arrival, Adolfo planned a wonderful trip and he drove us around to Positano, Sorrento, Amalfi, Ravello, and Pompei. He gave us a wonderful tour of the Amalfi Coast. He even arranged for us to enjoy a beautiful family style five course lunch at a fabulous family owned restaurant in Positano. Adolfo's rates are reasonable and very fair. All in all, our family gives Adolfo TEN STARS for his professionalism, reliability, and knowledge of the history of the area, as well as his excellent driving around tight mountain corners. Thank you Adolfo. We will be calling you again next summer!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Adolfo responded quickly to emails and texts prior to the trip. He met us promptly at the port of Naples for our one day excursion. He drove us to Positano and Sorrento for a taste of the Amalfi coast then to Pompeii (later in the day to avoid the crowds) for a guided tour. He arranged a very affordable tour guide for my party of six.

His Mercedes van is new and spotless! The restaurant he chose for us was very good, and since he is well known there, our family was treated to special appetizers and a shot of the region's famous Limoncello liqueur.

We arrived on time back at the port. My only regret is that I was very tired since this was our last stop on our 11 day cruise and kept falling asleep in the van! Thank you Adolfo for a wonderful day.

Reviewed April 26, 2014

Just returned from our 20th Anniversary Trip to the Amalfi Coast! We hired Adolfo to pick us up from Naples Airport and bring us to Positano and then again on our return trip from Ravello back to Naples to fly out. Adolfo was very responsive via email prior to our trip. Even on the day of our arrival our flight was cancelled and we had to change our plans last minute, Adolfo was right on time waiting for us with a smile and a welcome. His new Mercedes Van is wonderful, roomy and spotless. He was able to offer us great information on places to visit and restaurants not to miss. We felt extremely safe riding with Adolfo. The Amalfi Coast roads are very narrow and windy. Adolfo had no trouble navigating which just reinforced our decision to hire a driver in the first place. He also arranged a reliable taxi service ( a friend in the business) for us as we were switching locations mid week. His friend was equally reliable and gave us a wonderful guided tour between towns and was able to give great shopping tips as well. Adolfo's rates are very reasonable. I would not hesitate to book with him again and look forward to future visits!

1  Thank travelbugvirginia