“Wonderful day”

$191.71*
Private Tour: Pompeii, Herculaneum, Ercolano, and Mt Vesuvius
Ranked #2 of 53 Food & Drink in Naples
More attraction details
Owner description: Hello everyone,I'm Adolfo, your friendly, knowledgeable driver in Naples, Italy.I have been working in the tourist industry since 1998 and I can offer you a lot of excursions in the most beautiful cities and important archeological sites of the Campania region like: Sorrento, Ravello, Pompeii, Amalfi Coast, Caserta, Mt. Vesuvius , Oplontis, Herculaneum, Naples, Paestum and so on. Moreover you can taste the delicacies of our land like Mozzarella, Wine, Real Pizza and Ice-Cream.I am very reliable, punctual, with an "on-time guaranteed" pick-up. Let me have the pleasure of taking you on the "Beautiful Amalfi Coast" tour. My tours are your tours. I give you the options, you make the choices. No disagreements on where, when or how long to stop at any point. Together we customize the tour to suit you. Nothing pleases me more than to hear my tour guests relate to me afterwards how much they have enjoyed their tour and compliment me on my extensive knowledge of the area and its history.The flexibility of my times and destinations are extremely important for me. In fact you can change the destination to personalize your travel.Do not hesitate to contact me if you have question or you want to book. I will answer you as soon as possible.Discover the lovely Amalfi coast.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Wheelchair access
Reviewed November 8, 2013

We booked Adolfo for the day. He was informative and answered all of our questions but wasn't chatty. Fine for us. He took us to key spots. The lunch was definitely a highlight. Food was exceptional. Luiggi was charming. Vehicle was spotless. Driving - expert.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

Adolfo was an outstanding guide and very informative. Adolfo's selection of our lunch restaurant was exceptional and a highlight of our visit. I would recomend him highly to anyone who wants a top notch experience in Naples

Reviewed November 4, 2013

Adolfo was a very good driver taking us along the Amalfi coast and knew all the best places to see. The restaurant he recommended was the best!! Ask for the season vegetable plate and taste the very best Italy has to offer. IT was a perfect day

Reviewed October 18, 2013

Like many of the other reviewers we booked Adolfo over the net in advance to collect us from Naples' cruise terminal. As we'd been to the area before and had already sorted out our agenda we all had a pretty easy day of it - Pompeii in the morning and then down to Positano for lunch. Any questions we had about buildings, history or culture were answered without hesitation.

When we got to the Sirenuse we asked him to join us for lunch and to his credit it was quite a struggle to get him to accept. His English is very good and his driving is safe and considered. His mini-van was clean and comfortable.

In conclusion - a safe bet.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

We were recommended to Adolfo by a friend who had visited Naples the year before. Adolfo drove us around the Amalfi Coast and to Pompeii. We were not disappointed with the recommendation. He was accommodating from the start and I felt that I could trust him to do a good job, even when I was just communicating with him thru email. He did an excellent job. He was punctual, patient, accommodating to our wishes and shared his knowledge willingly. He took us to places (with our agreement) far more beautiful than where we had wanted to go. We had a wonderful time sight seeing, shopping and taking photos.