“Excellent tour of Amalfi Coast and Pompeii”

Adolfo Scotto di Luzio Private Driver
Ranked #3 of 50 Food & Drink in Naples
More attraction details
Owner description: Hello everyone,I'm Adolfo, your friendly, knowledgeable driver in Naples, Italy.I have been working in the tourist industry since 1998 and I can offer you a lot of excursions in the most beautiful cities and important archeological sites of the Campania region like: Sorrento, Ravello, Pompeii, Amalfi Coast, Caserta, Mt. Vesuvius , Oplontis, Herculaneum, Naples, Paestum and so on. Moreover you can taste the delicacies of our land like Mozzarella, Wine, Real Pizza and Ice-Cream.I am very reliable, punctual, with an "on-time guaranteed" pick-up. Let me have the pleasure of taking you on the "Beautiful Amalfi Coast" tour. My tours are your tours. I give you the options, you make the choices. No disagreements on where, when or how long to stop at any point. Together we customize the tour to suit you. Nothing pleases me more than to hear my tour guests relate to me afterwards how much they have enjoyed their tour and compliment me on my extensive knowledge of the area and its history.The flexibility of my times and destinations are extremely important for me. In fact you can change the destination to personalize your travel.Do not hesitate to contact me if you have question or you want to book. I will answer you as soon as possible.Discover the lovely Amalfi coast.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Activities for young children
Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Excellent tour of Amalfi Coast and Pompeii”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2013

Adolfo was waiting for us as soon as we got off the ship, just as promised! He is an excellent guide, very knowledgable, very engaging, and good English! He drove us down the Amalfi Coast, allowing us several beautiful picture taking stops, stopped in beautiful towns to look around, allowed us a delicious lunch at a beautiful restaurant, then onto Pompeii where we were met by a great private guide, Sasha, in the ruins. Highly recommend this tour!

1 Thank Marsha S

Richmond, Virginia, United States
“Incredible Day!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2013

We took a day tour of the Amalfi Coast with Adolfo. He met us first thing at our cruise ship and whisked us away for a wonderful trip along the coast. We had time to stop in villages, ate delicious food, and drove along a scenic coastline that was breathtaking. A day we will remember for a long time to come! Thanks Adolfo!!

Visited August 2013
Johannesburg, South Africa
“Thank you Adolfo!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2013

We recently docked in Naples on board a cruises. We decided to book a driver for the day as we wanted to tour the Amalfi coast and Pompei. After reading various reviews on Tripadvisor and comparing the different companies that offered excursions we decided to book Adolfo for the day. The decision was based on reviewing the different itineraries every one offered and the reviews the driver received. My husband suffers from motion sickness and it was very important for me to know who my driver will be. With Adolfo, being a private driver as opposed to a company with various driver working for them, we knew who would be our driver for the day. We also wanted to include Rafello in our itinerary. This proved to be an excellent decision. Raffelo is beautiful and Adolfo was an excellent and consideate driver and despite the narrow winding roads, my husband was fine. He stopped at the best vatage points for us to take beautiful photographs and took us to an excellent restaurant for lunch. Despite including Pompei in the day as well, Adolfo tried to allow us enough time at the Amalfi coast and we made good time back to our ship. Thank you once again for a great day.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Naomi B
Fayetteville, North Carolina
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Don't consider experiencing the Amalfi Coast without Adolfo as your driver/guide!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2013

We contacted Adolfo several weeks before our visit to Napoli. He immediately responded to my email which I took as a positive from the get go. He answered all of our questions as well as reassuring my husband that he would have us back to our ship with time to spare. We asked for his suggestions for our day which happened to line up with our friends advice who had spent a week in the area recently. We could not have asked for a better or more competent person to drive us on that steep, narrow, curvy, and beautiful road. He was knowledgeable about the area, and we learned so much about the history and culture of this part of Italy in which he lives. How nice it was to be let off at the most convenient spot of each stop and picked back up in a timely fashion--and how good that air conditioning in his Fiat felt!! We had lunch in a quaint, small restaurant above lovely Positano where Adolfo had made reservations for us. We stopped several times for great photo opportunities. He was so personable, easy to talk to (english is excellent), and an extremely nice person. I felt rather sad as we said good bye to our new friend. We will certainly recommend Adolfo to any of our friends who will be visiting the Napoli area.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“A great day in Napoli”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2013

We had a day ashore in Napoli and I had booked Adolfo a week before we left Australia. We had the greatest day, Adolfo is a passionate Italian with a good knowledge of the history and highlights of this magnificent area. We let Adolfo plan the day and he didn't let us down. We visited some beautiful villages, dodging the many tourists off our cruise. We plenty of time to relax and take in their culture and breathtaking views. We enjoyed Adolfo and the tour so much that I will return. I feel I have a good friend and hope to keep in contact and one day meet again. Thanks again Adolfo.