“Excellent!”

Adolfo Scotto di Luzio Private Driver
Ranked #2 of 72 Food & Drink in Naples
More attraction details
Owner description: Hello everyone,I'm Adolfo, your friendly, knowledgeable driver in Naples, Italy.I have been working in the tourist industry since 1998 and I can offer you a lot of excursions in the most beautiful cities and important archeological sites of the Campania region like: Sorrento, Ravello, Pompeii, Amalfi Coast, Caserta, Mt. Vesuvius , Oplontis, Herculaneum, Naples, Paestum and so on. Moreover you can taste the delicacies of our land like Mozzarella, Wine, Real Pizza and Ice-Cream.I am very reliable, punctual, with an "on-time guaranteed" pick-up. Let me have the pleasure of taking you on the "Beautiful Amalfi Coast" tour. My tours are your tours. I give you the options, you make the choices. No disagreements on where, when or how long to stop at any point. Together we customize the tour to suit you. Nothing pleases me more than to hear my tour guests relate to me afterwards how much they have enjoyed their tour and compliment me on my extensive knowledge of the area and its history.The flexibility of my times and destinations are extremely important for me. In fact you can change the destination to personalize your travel.Do not hesitate to contact me if you have question or you want to book. I will answer you as soon as possible.Discover the lovely Amalfi coast.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I booked with Adolfo Soctto di Luzio for a tour of Pompeii with a private driver and guide. There were 11 of us and the vehicle was comfortable and the driver was great. Our guide in Pompeii was very knowledgable and friendly and provided us with an excellent tour. The positive reviews on tripadvisor lead me to Adolfo and boy am I glad!

All reviews
in 10 reviews
"itinerary"
in 16 reviews

Reviewed July 17, 2013

We booked with Adolfo based on the reviews here as well as his quick response to my e-mail inquiry. Due to scheduling, his coworker came as our driver and everything was delivered as promised.

First, we got off our cruise ship and he was waiting with our name sign as soon as we exited so no worrying about where he would be or what to do if we could not find him. Our driver was an American who has been living in Naples for over 30 years and he was an excellent driver and guide. The car was comfortable with extra padding on the seats and we enjoyed the conversation with the driver.

We started off in pompeii and it was so nice to get there early, before the crowds and heat turned up. Then, our driver recommended several places for lunch. After eating, we were taken to the Archaeological Museum. Our driver was waiting for us at every stop, as promised. He also made sure to drop us off right up front so we would not have to cross any busy streets. Everything was so easy and simple!

Since we were on a cruise, we knew our time was limited and having a great driver helped us see all of the sights we wanted without feeling rushed or anxious. I would highly recommend Adolfo!

Reviewed July 16, 2013

Magnificent is the only word to describe the day we spent with Adolfo Scotto di Luzio.
Prior to our recent Mediterranean cruise, we contracted with Adolfo to be our private driver for the Naples area based on his positive reviews on tripadvisor, his prompt and courteous email responses, and his reasonable rates.
When our cruise ship arrived at the port in Naples at 7:30 AM, Adolfo was there waiting for us. We had planned a specific itinerary, but Adolfo’s careful pre-planning and local knowledge led us to ‘reverse’ our planned route to avoid major road closures and delays along the route for a local sporting event. We began our day with a breathtaking ride through the mountains to beautiful Ravello. Afterwards, we stopped for lunch at a story-book seaside restaurant in Amalfi recommended (at our request) by Adolfo — a most memorable and reasonable repast. In fact, we enjoyed the restaurant so much we cut into our time for our next stop, Pompeii, even though Adolfo tried valiantly to keep us on schedule. At Pompeii, Adolfo had arranged for a very knowledgeable and colorful private guide, who was able to give us a comprehensive tour of Pompeii while simultaneously managing get us back on schedule, allowing Adolfo to get us back to our cruise ship in time. Adolfo is an excellent driver, has a winning personality, and his van was immaculate and comfortably air-conditioned. We would highly recommend Adolfo for any transportation needs or private tours in the Naples area or trips to/from Rome.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

In sett. 2012 I had one of the most wonderful tours ever on the Amalfi coast. It was very easy to book on line and everything was as advertised on site,if not better. Adolfo Scotto di Luzio besides being a very friendly person,was an extremely professional driver. He took us around the astonashing Amalfi coast and showed us the ins and outs of the area. His advices were very valuable.
I hope this will help other travellers.
William R. Deering

1  Thank william d
See more reviews
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Our travel agent recommended Adolfo and we were so happy with his expertise. We traveled the Amalfi Coast with him and received a very good overview of the area. We stopped along the highway and were able to capture some great photos. We spent quite a bit of time in the town of Amalfi and enjoyed the shopping as well as the ambiance of the place. The Cathedral of St. Andrews possesses beautiful architecture - can't miss it. We lunched at Ristorante Pizzeria San Giovanni which was the best!!! Thoroughly enjoyed our time there!!! The highlight of the trip was touring Pompeii with Sasha who was very knowledgeable and very entertaining. You HAVE to visit Pompeii and you HAVE to have Sasha as a guide - he was fabulous! Both he and Adolfo are great! Interesting and fun tour!