“Pisa -Florence tour with Natalie”

Share a Shore Excursion in Italy
Ranked #53 of 195 Tours in Naples
More attraction details
Owner description: Share a Shore Excursion in Italy will provide you with professional service in our private vehicles with professional English speaking drivers in Naples, Sorrento and the Amalfi Coast. Our booking process is self explanatory and easy to use; find an excursion that you like, either join an existing group that has been booked, or start your own group. You will be assisted by our professional staff from the moment you contact us until the end of your tour.We look forward to providing you with a first class service, and a fun and memorable tour at affordable prices.
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Yep great day this girl had the local connections that enabled us to get into the prime locations whether getting the tickets to walk up to the top of Pisa on-site that morning immediately.
Natalie with a wink and a smile this beautiful young,energetic, enthused , fluent English speaking, fun loving, woman got the van right to the edge of the most desired sites!
The only mistake i made was not listening to her recommendations of where to have lunch, as we snacked earlier .
when we entered the square she recommended we were not hungry ,the square was awesome, with the café your dream 's.
Please request Natalie and tell her harry& Karen wished her the best! Ty

1  Thank thunder1

Reviewed October 18, 2012

This was a great experience! We went to Pompeii and drove down the Amalfi coast to Sorrento. Our driver, Rafael, navigated this beautiful, but difficult area fabulously. He was very kind and considerate. Even secured lunch plans and accomodated our requests as best he could. He was really great!

All of my dealings with Share A Shore Excursion-Italy were pleasant and as prompt as I would have hoped. They exceeded my expectations! Do not hesitate to use this company in all of Italy.!!!

1  Thank ilvtrvl
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Our cruise arrived late in port, and Stefani was waiting for us front and center as we scrambled down to steps of the port exit to meet our driver. The Mercedes Van she picked us up in, was impeccably clean and we were whisked away to start our tour. We booked the Pompeii/Sorento & Postiano day trip, and it was impressive. Our driver spoke great English and took time to point out lots of things on our drive along the coast. Our entire day was just fantastic. We had time to walk around on our own as well in the cities we visited. Our tour guide in Pompeii was equally as informative as Stefani, and showed us things up close an personal. Since there were only 4 of us in the group, we had no problem being able to hear and see what he was showing us. Stefani picked us up at the end of the Pompeii tour and took us back to the port. This tour was seamless and impressive. I hate tours on the ships because there is a mass of people and you don't have your guides attention. The price was less than that offered on the ship as well. I would HIGHLY recommend Share-a-shore-excursion to anyone. Thank You Stefani for the great afternoon! Caio for now!

2  Thank Marcus W
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Fulvio was a very good host and was most organized in our tour that was shared by three distinctive different groups with had very different expectations for the day. We think that he did a magnificent job in appeasing the group and his advice on the dining, ticket purchases for Hercullum and Pompeii and overall timing of the day was excellent. It always felt like we were always at least 30 minutes ahead of the crowd which allowed for a great visit at Hercullum, Vesuvius, and Pompeii. Despite being a busy day for traffic, he ensured that we were back to our ship with time to spare. He was very helpful in answering all of our questions and was very proud in showing us his Italy. Great tour!

We also enjoyed Share a Shore Excursions in Italy for port cities of Livorno (David), Civitavecchia(Roberto), and Messina (Sarah). Having cruised 20 times, I think that the personalized service is a great value over the large charter groups and I felt more connected to the places I visited with the enthusiasm of our guide who was most keen to make our day with them very special and memorable. That they all did very well! They were all excellent and I will use this company again, and again.

2  Thank Lee S
Reviewed August 5, 2012

This was one of the best shore excursions I have ever taken (and I've cruised 11 times).

Fulvio (sp?) was outstanding. He was personable, charming, funny and very knowledgeable.

Our private guide at Pompeii (I don't remember his name) was also terrific.

Our lunch at La Tagliata was terrific -- great food and great view. Only 25 euros for a ton of food -- appetizers, pastas, desserts etc -- PLUS all the wine and mineral water you can drink :)

It really is a small world -- it turns out that Fulvio has a friend who runs a restaurant called "Sorrento" in Toronto, Canada not far from where I live -- I will definitely try it for dinner sometime soon.

2  Thank Eponine000