TripAdvisor
Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

Ways to Experience WorldTours
from $44.99
2,034 results
All reviews world tour tour guide amalfi coast day trip driver francesco limoncello factory naples airport excellent driver private driver mount vesuvius would highly recommend this tour pasta breathtaking views cruise ship booked this tour interesting facts take pictures
Selected filters
Reviewed September 24, 2019 via mobile

My wife and I were picked up from our hotel in Praeno for an 8 hour driving tour of Amalfi, Ravello, lunch in Cetara and a late afternoon stop in Positano. It was all extremely beautiful and definitely worth the trip. Our driver, Federica, was wonderful, knowledgeable and it was all incredibly convenient. Delighted with this day.

Reviewed September 23, 2019

This walking tour ended up being over 6 hours long (wear good walking shoes and have breakfast before hand), and was an incredible way to get acquainted with Napoli, and see the sights and experience the culture. Our guide, Mira, was OUTSTANDING... She was super knowledgable, and gave great overviews and context for the stops along the way, answered all of our questions and injected some humor in from time to time. Along the way, we stopped numerous times to get water, rest, etc... so the pace was perfect. I highly recommend this tour, and getting Mira as your guide!!!!

Reviewed September 23, 2019

Crazy drivers on a very winding narrow road. The views of the Amalfi coast was stunning and the water color amazing. If you get motion sick please be prepared before the trip starts. I wish we had more time in Pompeii but overall a great tour.

Reviewed September 23, 2019 via mobile

My husband and I initially booked the Dive in Amalfi tour but due to low turnout, World Tour contacted us that the tour will be cancelled and offered this tour instead at an additional price of 20 euro per person last minute (the evening before). We wanted to experience Naples and agreed to the change.

World Tours came late to meeting point the day of. Turns out this was a Spanish speaking tour thus we got only a small blurb in English. Since they overbooked the tour, my husband had to sit separately when we departed (he was in the back and I was in the front). When we got to a vista point, we chose a seating that allowed us to sit together. However, the passengers did not understand the concept of open seating (we confirmed with our tour guide this was open seating). Thus some people were pointing fingers and yelling at us for “taking” their seats. We calmly told them it’s inappropriate to point fingers and yell at people when it’s open seating. We gave feedback to our tour guide and asked her to address the open seating concept and how inappropriate some people’s behavior were, but she did not do anything about this. She just said she understands and that she was supposed to collect the 40 euro before we got on the bus.

I am so upset right now that I had to spend the last 10-15 minutes to write this review immediately. World Tours offered us a tour last minute. My husband and I had a horrible time on this tour. We would never recommend or go on any tours with World Tours again.

1  Thank buivoever
Reviewed September 22, 2019

The crew was very kind and welcoming, The driver was very gifted at driving trough the narrow streets, we felt absolutely safe and Sara our guide was very knowledgable about the history and gave us all the instruction we needed.
The sights were beautiful and breathtaking.
i recommend 100% for the very affordable price and perfect quality !

Date of experience: August 2019